Samsung Galaxy S4 Overheating?
If you’re the kind of person that carefully chooses what handset to buy then you may be a little disheartened to hear the woes of some Galaxy S4 users who have complained about the boiling temperatures that the Galaxy S4 is outputting.
According to some reports from users, the Galaxy S4 has exceeded temperatures of 50 degrees Celsius (or 122 degrees Fahrenheit) making it extremely uncomfortable to hold in the hand or up against your head whilst in a call.
Process heavy tasks like playing games or watching videos are the main culprit of the heating issues, as well as some odd cases of camera temperature problems.
One Galaxy S4 owner tracked the temperature on his phone, stating that it was at a pretty warm 27 degrees Celsius at idle, and raised to 35 degrees C when checking the internet or reading emails. It dropped to a hot 40 degrees C when playing games.
Users have reported that the temperature increase has a direct correlation to less battery life, and there’s no way of knowing what that heat could be doing to the electronics inside the phone.
It could be possible that these issues may be nailed out in future lines of Galaxy S4’s but if you have any problems, you may have to stick with it for the time being.
Order NOW unlock code:
- Readers Choice - LG G5 vs Samsung Galaxy S7
- LG G5 vs Samsung Galaxy S7 vs Apple iPhone 6S Plus -The Hardware Contest
- The Phablet Fight - Note 5 vs iPhone 6S Plus vs LG V10
- Samsung S7 and S7 Edge Gets Information Leak From Inside Samsung
- Could the S7 Have a 12MP Camera?
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Active Review
- Other news
- How to unlock LG G5 for MetroPCS (USA)
- How to unlock LG G5 for T-Mobile (USA)
- How to unlock LG G5 from Canadian networks
- How to unlock LG G5 from European networks
- How to unlock LG G5 from USA networks
- How to unlock LG G5 on AT&T
- How to unlock LG G5 on Cricket (USA)
- How to unlock LG G5 on EE (UK)
- How to unlock LG G5 on O2 (UK)
- How to unlock LG G5 on Rogers