Our Complete Terms and Conditions can be found here: safeunlockcode.com/terms-and-conditions
We will make a full refund to you if the code cannot be calculated or found for your mobile device.
In more than 99% of the time a code will be found and will unlock your handset. In there rare instance the unlock doesn’t work, video proof will be required of you in order to make you a full refund:
1. Pressing *#06# clearly showing the IMEI number of your device
2. Inputting the unlock code provided in your device
3. ONLY FOR SONY the video needs to show the counter check first!
Please note that we will not make any refunds to you if your Sony Xperia is “Hardlocked” and you order an unlock code, it is very important to check you have enough attempts first!
How to check?
Please insert a non-accepted SIM card and start up the phone. When the screen says "emergency calls"
1. Start up the phone and then press the Menu key ( ) and Back key ( ) as follows:
2. Pressing Key Sequences: Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back
Note: Please make sure the phone have SIMLOCK when pressing these keys to get into the Service menu.
Press *#*#7378423#*#* and access the service menu
You will see a menu:
Network Subset 10
Service Provider 10
If your device shows [ ] rather than [x] for all the boxes from above, it means that your device is unlocked.
If it shows [X] Network 0, it means your mobile phone is hardlocked and there are 0 attempts to enter the code. SO DON'T PLACE AN ORDER!
No refunds will be given if:
1. The IMEI number provided by you is incorrect or the original country and network is incorrect and an unlock code has been produced.
2. The cell phone is already unlocked or is hardlocked, meaning an incorrect unlock was previously used in an attempt to unlock the phone. This can permanently diminished the amount of tries left to input the correct code. Most cell phones will begin with at least 10 attempts to enter the correct code. If you are not sure of your phone’s history please contact us to check first.
3. No video evidence is provided in which the code /unlock did not work. To receive a full refund you have to upload on www.dropbox.com a video showing the IMEI by dialing *#06# and entering the correct code we sent to you or following the steps provided for unlocking the phone via device unlock application. Please make this video so that the Manufacturers can see all the steps CLEARLY (not blurry) and then send us the link of the video in order to receive an alternative code or a full refund. In same cases we may require additional steps on the video proof in order to be able to isse a full refund. We will notify you what steps are required for your case.
4. The unlocking service was purchased else where.
5. Retrieval of the unlock code /unlock status exceeded with less than 7 business days our stated average turnaround time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times, however there may be contingencies in which causes a delay. By placing an order you understand and agree that the posted turnaround times are average times and are not guaranteed.
6. Your device was successfully unlocked, but the network you wish to use the phone on is not compatible. Its your responsibility to make sure the device you want to unlock will be compatible with the sim card and network you are trying to use. If you have a CDMA phone it will not work on a GSM network and also please note that GSM handsets are not working with CDMA networks.
*If you have an error with the code or are unsure about unlocking your device please contact us immediately for support.
7. The IMEI is blocked or ''blacklisted'' which means that your phone has been reported lost or stolen or unpaid contract. In this case the codes/unlock will not work!
8. Your device doesn't prompt for a code and there is no field designed to insert the code. Except for iPhone, there will be no code sent, the solution will return the status ''Unlocked''.
9. ONLY FOR iPHONE SPRINT USA: It's MANDATORY before using this service to make sure the IMEI is CLEAN (NOT declared stolen or unpaid contract) Before Request Unlock" .
Failing to do so will result in a no refund available, provider is very strict with that. Do not submit Junk (if the IMEI is not from Sprint = No Refund).
10. ONLY FOR METROPCS / T-MOBILE UNLOCKING VIA UNLOCK APP - We only refund for "NOT ELIGIBLE FOR UNLOCK" issue, we will not refund any complaint about "Communication Error" or "Server not responding. please try again later.". It is mandatory to check before ordering if your phone have "Server not responding. please try again later." issue. If the answer is yes then you can try to fix this error by performing a hard reset on your phone, or upgrading his firmware. Again make sure your phone can communicate with "Device Unlock App" server and you have available a MetroPCS /T-Mobile sim card to complete the unlock process BEFORE placing your order.
Please allow up to 7 days for the refund to show up on your account.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please do not hestiate to contact us.
Please note that we may send to you occasionally e-mail promotions and special offers to your e-mail address which you may easily opt out of by sending in an request to exclude you from our mailing list.
While most of our services are instant and can be returned in just few minutes please note that we do not keep stock of all unlock codes for delivery. Depending on the method for retrieving your unlock code, times may vary for turnaround times. We will do all we can to find your code and fulfill the order as fast as we can.
While our Remote IMEI Unlock Codes are easy and safe to use, please use at your own risk. We are not liable if you damage your handheld device from improper use.
Hardlocking your handset:
Please remember that before to purchase one of our unlock codes, it is up to you as a buyer to check to see if your device is already hardlocked. Hardlocked means your device will be unable to accept one of our “working unlocking codes” because a wrong code was tried too many times previously You may have 3-10 tries, but it depends by the the manufacturer of your device.
We will not refund you if your device is already hardlocked and you have already purchased a code.
Contact Us about our Refund Policy:
Company Legal Information:
The Safeunlockcode.com domain and website was acquired on July 20, 2020 and has since then been owned by 'AFB Software Solutions inc.' with Company No.:LL14073 / Tax ID: E9147344105
AFB Software Solutions Inc DBA as SafeUnlockCode
|TRADE NAME (DBA)||Safe Unlock Code|
|COMPANY NAME||AFB Software Solutions Inc.|
|REGISTERED OFFICE||Level 2, Lot 19 Lazenda Commercial Centre, Phase 3 87007, Federal Territories Of Labuan, Malaysia|
|TRUST COMPANY||Law & Commerce Trust Limited|
|Contact||support @ safeunlockcode.com|
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee