Unlock BlackBerry Classic Handset!
Do you want to unlock your Blackberry Classic phone? If yes, use our fast and safe online solution. The unlock process is simple and works 100%!
NO technical skills required!
Once you receive our 8 digit BlackBerry Unlock Code (Network code) and easy to follow instructions, your handset will be unlocked in less than 5 minutes!
Our unlock codes works for the latest BlackBerry models: Passport, Curve 9350, Q5, Curve 9370, Storm and others!
Check out here for more phone models!
We are able to unlock the most GSM Carriers across the world including At&t, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, Three, Orange plus other major service providers.
Before placing an order for an unlock code please make sure you send us the correct information of your Blackberry Classic!
1. Send us the correct IMEI. (Find the IMEI by dialing *#06# on your phone or by checking the sticker underneath the battery) The IMEI is a 15 or 16 digit number and is unique.
2. Choose the original country and operator of your phone and – not the one you wish to use after the unlock process!
We will not make any refunds to you if you place a wrong order by not fulfilling the requirements mentioned above! The reason is because we support the cost for each IMEI we try to unlock!
Note: Please remember that you can't cancel your order if it has been submitted and has begun processing!
Please contact us if your Blackberry is CDMA ( No SIM card slot) or needs to be unlocked to another CDMA carrier. We will provide you with a SPC or MSL code that will allow your CDMA Blackberry to work on another CDMA Network.
We will need the MEID of your BlackBerry handset. The MEID its 18 digits. To get the MEID go to “options” then “status” or look underneath battery.
How to Unlock BlackBerry Classic Phone - Tutorial!
Please find bellow a step-by-step guide to follow in order to unlock your Blackberry Classic device.
1. Send us few details about your phone:
The IMEI of your phone. The network and country where your cell phone is SIM locked. Remember we need the original country and network of your phone! Your email address where you want to receive the code!
2. Check the price and availability and proceed to payment.
3. As soon as possible you will receive on your email the unlock code for your BlackBerry phone. This code is an 8 digit or a 16 digit code, depending by your handset model!
Instructions on how to unlock the Blackberry Classic phone:
When you receive the code, all you need to do is to insert another SIM card into your phone and wait for your phone to read “Enter unlock code” or “Pin Network Unlock Code”.
Then insert the code and your device will be unlocked.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee