Unlock Asus Handset!
Looking for help to unlock your Asus handset? If yes, our unlock codes can help you! It’s quick and straightforward method and it’s 100 percent absolute to unlock your device!
NO technical skills required!
Once you receive our 8 digit Asus Unlock Code (Network code) it will be easy to follow the instructions, your Asus phone will be unlocked within 2 minutes!
The codes also works to other models like Zenfone V, Zenfone 4 Selfie, Zenpad Z8s and many more!
Visit our other list of phones here!
We are able to unlock the foremost GSM Carriers as well as Telus, At&t, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange and lots more. The methods are the same to all networks and carriers to unlock your device and charge you $50 or more!
Please be guided before placing an order for an unlock code please make sure you send us the correct information!
1. Send us the correct IMEI. (Find the IMEI by dialing *#06# on your phone or by checking the sticker underneath the battery) The IMEI is a 15 or 16 digit number and is unique.
2. Choose the original country and operator of your phone and – not the one you wish to use after the unlock process!
Remember we don’t do any refunds to you if you place a wrong order by not giving us the correct requirements mentioned above! The reason is because we support the cost for each IMEI we try to unlock!
Note: No more cancellation of your order if it has been submitted and has begun processing!
How to Unlock Asus Phone - Tutorial!
Here’s the guide in order to unlock your Asus handset.
1. Provide us few details about your phone:
The IMEI of your phone. The country and network where your phone is SIM locked. We need the original country and network of your phone! Your email address where you want to receive the unlock code!
2. After please check the price and availability and proceed to payment.
3. As soon as possible you will receive on your email the code. This code is an 8 digit or a 16 digit code, depending by your device model!
Instructions on how to unlock your Asus Handset!
After you receive the code, all you need to do is to insert another SIM card and wait for your phone to read “Enter unlock code” or “Pin Network Unlock Code”. Then insert the code and your phone will be unlocked.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee