Unlock Samsung Handset!
Are you looking to unlock your Samsung smartphone to use it with Any GSM SIM Card worldwide? If yes, SafeUnlockCode can do that for you with our Fast and Safe Unlocking Service! Our process is easy and 100% safe!
NO technical skills required!
Once you receive the Code and easy to follow instructions, your phone will be unlocked in less than 2 minutes!
Our unlock codes works for the latest Samsung models including Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, Samsung Galaxy S10 , Galaxy S10e , Galaxy S10+ , Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, S8 Active, Note 8, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, and many more!
We are able to generate the unlock codes for the most GSM Carriers including At&t, T-Mobile, O2, Cricket, MetroPCS, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, Movistar, Vodafone, O2, Orange, EE, SFR and many more.
Note: For MetroPCS USA & T-Mobile, the unlock will be via device unlock application so there will be no codes generated. Please read our full T&C
Before placing an order for an unlock code please make sure you send us the correct information!
1. The correct IMEI. (Find the IMEI by dialing *#06# on your Samsung phone)
2. Select the original country and network of your phone and NOT the one you wish to use after the unlock process!
We are not able to make any refunds to you if you place a wrong order by not fulfilling the full requirements mentioned above!
Note: Please remember that orders can't be canceled if it has been submitted and has begun processing!
How to Unlock Samsung Phone - Tutorial!
Please find bellow a step-by-step guide to follow in order to unlock your Samsung handset using SafeUnlockCode.
1. Submit the required details into our order form and after check the availability and the price for your IMEI number.
2. Pay securely by PayPal
3. Read carefully all the instructions and insert the codes received from us.
Instructions on how to use the code and how to unlock your Samsung mobile phone:
After you receive the code or unlock status, please insert another SIM card from a non accepted GSM network and wait for your phone to read “Enter unlock code” or “Pin Network Unlock Code”. Then insert the NCK code and your phone will be unlocked.
Instructions to Unlock Your Phone via Device Unlock App:
Please make sure your phone has an Internet Connection through Wi-Fi or Data.
- Please open the app called "Device Unlock".
- With the App opened, click on "Permanent Unlock".
- Within a few seconds, the App will display "Unlock Approved" or "Unlock Successful".
Your device will reboot and you can use your device on other Carriers.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee