Unlock Motorola Handset!
Do you want to unlock your Motorola handset? If yes, we can do that for you with our Safe and Fast Unlocking Service! After you may use it with any GSM SIM card worldwide!
NO technical skills required!
Once you receive the code or the unlock status and the instructions, you will be able to unlock your phone in few minutes!
We can unlock the newest Motorola smartphones including: Motorola Moto G5S, Moto X4, Moto Z2 Play, Moto C and many more!
Check out here The Complete List of Motorola Phones We Can Unlock!
We are able to unlock the most GSM Carriers across the world, such as At&t USA, MetroPCS, T-Mobile, Cricket, Rogers Canada, Fido, Bell, Telus, Movistar, Vodafone, Orange, SFR France, and many more carriers!
Note: For latest devices from networks like T-Mobile & MetroPCS the unlock is via device unlock application, so no codes will be generated.
How to unlock Motorola phone with Unlock Code
Our Motorola unlock process is safe, easy to use and 100% guaranteed to unlock your phone regardless of your GSM network! The same Network and Operators method will use and charge you $50 or more for unlocking your phone. Once you get our 8 or 16 digit Motorola Unlock Code (Subsidy Code) and easy-to-use instructions, your Motorola phone will be unlocked within 5 minutes. With your Motorola unlocked device, you will use SIM card of your choice! All newest models that we can unlock using Motorola Unlock Code. This includes Motorola Moto G, Razr i, Atrix, Defy, Backflip, V3, Razr, V9, K1, Krzr and all other Motorola GSM models. We can also unlock most Motorola models from operators such as At&t, Rogers, T-Mobile, Fido, Bell, Telus, Vodafone, Orange + all other major GSM networks. With the Motorola unlock code and detailed instructions on how to unlock Motorola Phone, which you will receive by email, your Motorola device will be Network free in no time.
Before placing an order for an unlock code please make sure you send us the correct information!
1. Send us the correct IMEI. (Find the IMEI by dialing *#06# on your phone)
2. Choose the original country and operator of your device and – NOT the one you wish to use after the unlock process!
We will not make any refunds to you if you place a wrong order by not fulfilling the requirements mentioned above! The reason is because we support the cost for each IMEI we try to unlock!
Note: Please make sure first that your Motorola phone is not “Hard locked” in which happens when a wrong code was tried too many times previously. It will display 0 attempts to enter the unlock code if its hardlocked. If it is a brand new phone you don't have to worry about. Please contact us first for support if you need further details.
Network unlock for LG is simple, easy and fast. We provide all unlock codes for LG models from all networks (including NCK, SPCK, NSCK).
The service is universal, no matter if it's new or old, the price will remain the same. Code delivery time starts from 50 minutes.
If your LG does not request an unlock code, which was not accepted by the SIM card, you may need to use a SIM card from the original operator (if LG came from AT&T, put the AT&T SIM card).
All new LGs coming from T-Mobile USA or Metro Pcs USA with "Device Unlock Application" can be unlocked using the "Device Unlock Application" service.
Unlock manual for LG
How to enter unlock code in LG:
1. Insert sim card from another network (for example, if the device comes from Orange network, insert T-Mobile sim card).
2. Your LG should ask for unlock code.
- for network PIN code enter NCK code
- for the PIN service provider to enter the SPCK code
Second option (device does not ask for unlock code with non-accepted SIM card)
1. Run the device with the received SIM card (example LG was bought in Orange region, you need to insert the Orange card).
2. Go to the dial screen and press "2945#* model number#" (similar to how you enter the phone number).
Example: device - P999 needs to enter "2945#*999#" or for KU990 you need to enter "2945#*990#" etc....
Third option (SIM card accepted)
1. Go to the dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if it were ringing.
2. When a hidden window appears, enter the unlock code.
Any problems with using the instruction ? Please contact our support team.
How to Unlock Motorola Phone - Tutorial!
Please find bellow a step-by-step guide to follow in order to unlock your Motorola handset using SafeUnlockCode.
1. Send us few details about your device:
- The IMEI number!
- The country and the Network where your cell phone is SIM locked. Remember we need the original country and network of your phone!
- Your email address where you want to receive the code or unlock status!
2. Check the price and availability and pay securely online via PayPal.
3. As soon as possible you will receive on your email the code.
Instructions on how to unlock your Motorola mobile phone by using our unlock code:
1. Insert another SIM card into your phone and wait for your phone to read “Enter unlock code” or “Pin Network Unlock Code”.
2. Insert the code and your device will be unlocked.
For any other support please feel free to contact us.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee