Unlock Vodafone Handset!
Unlock code for Vodafone
In case your Vodafone doesn't ask for the code and there is no designated field to enter it, please DON'T PLACE ANY ORDER, contact us first for support.
How to unlock Vodafone by code?
Unlocking Vodafone by code is the easiest and fastest way to make your device network free. It doesn't interfere in your system or changes it in any way so even after using our code, you don't lose your warranty.
Simple and easy way to remove a network blockade from your phone Vodafone
Unlocking instruction for Vodafone:
To enter unlock code into Vodafone follow these 4 steps as listed below:
- Input a non-accepted Sim
- enter the unlock code
- Click OK
- Your Vodafone is now unlocked!
If the code doesn't work a factory reset or a hard reset might be required.
Vodacom Supported Models:
- Vodacom Kicka 4 Plus 4G.
- Vodacom Kicka 4 Plus.
- Vodacom Kicka 4 Plus (H4023).
- Vodacom Kicka 4 Plus (H4023) 4G.
- Vodacom Vibe 4G Sim network unlock.
- Vodacom Vibe 3G Sim network unlock.
- Vodacom Kicka Zoom 4G.
- Vodacom Kicka Zoom (H5024) 4G.
- Vodacom Kicka Zoom (H5024).
- Vodacom Kicka 5 Plus 4G.
- Vodacom Kicka 5 Plus (H5032) 4G.
- Vodacom Kicka 5 Plus.
- Vodacom Kicka 5 Plus (H5062).
- Vodacom Kicka 5 Plus (H5062) 4G.
If your model is not listed above contact us before ordering
How long does it take to unlock a Vodafone Phone?
The waiting time for an unlock code for any Vodafone phone from the newest database takes from 1 to 48 hours normally.
Is it legal to Unlock a Vodafone phone?
Yes, it is perfectly legal to unlock any cellphone including all Vodafone Models as long as the phone belongs to you. If you are the owner of the phone then you can do whatever you want with it including unlocking it!
Does Unlocking the Vodafone void the warranty?
Unlocking the Vodafone using the factory unlock code does not void the warranty. It is the official method as recommended by the manufacturer.
What do I need to know before unlocking my Vodafone phone?
Before unlocking a Vodafone phone you must first check the following:
- The counter is not blocked from entering in more than 10 incorrect attempts
- The phone is not blacklisted
- The phone prompts for a network code automatically when you insert a sim card from a different company
If you have not fulfilled the above then do not order as the code will not work and there will be no refunds provided in that case.
How to Unlock Vodafone Phone - Tutorial!
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee