Unlock Doro Handset!
These are special instructions to help you unlock your Doro phone after we send you the Unlock Code via email.
Warning: Your device has 10 attempts to enter unlock code. If there are currently 5 or less attempts left on your device, please contact us for assistance!
1) Foreign SIM card (SIM card from another operator).
2) Your Doro unlock code sent by email from us.
(If you don't have unlock code yet, get your Doro unlock code here).
1) Turn your device on with foreign SIM card.
2) Phone will request Sim Network Unlock Pin or Doro Unlock Code.
3) Enter unlock code provided.
4) Your phone is unlocked!
Before you start unlocking, switch off connection and flight mode.
If you receive an error message after entering the code, do not try to re-enter the code and proceed to the troubleshooting steps below.
"My phone doesn't ask for an unlock code."
How to Unlock Doro Phone - Tutorial!
In this situation it may be one of the following reasons:
- The phone is already unlocked.
- SIM card slot is faulty
- The IMEI is blacklisted by the original media.
- Phone requires alternative unlocking method
If your device does not request a code, please contact us for assistance in diagnosing the problem.
"I entered the code and received "Code Error" or "Sim Network Unlock Unsuccessful".
In this case, you want to make sure that you have provided us with the correct information relating to your device. Please check the following:
- IMEI when dialing *#06#
- Model number of the device
- The phone's network is locked on
In case of any discrepancies, please contact us immediately and provide the correct information.
If all information is correct, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Reset the phone to factory settings
It will erase the device, but it can fix the problem. Back up important data from your phone before you continue.
- Make sure the device is not rooted (i.e. custom ROM/software is installed).
To obtain an unlock code, the device must have a permanent ROM. Once it is unlocked, you can restart the phone.
If you still receive an error message, please contact us for further assistance.
"I unlocked the phone, but I can't use the data or send/receive MMS".
In this case you will need to configure what is called APN settings. APN settings vary depending on the network operator you are trying to use. Contact your service provider and they will help you set up. No separate unlocking for data/internet or MMS is provided. If you can call or send a message, your phone's network will be fully unlocked.
My phone asks for "PUK" or "Pin security code" or "Password":
If your phone asks for any of the above, it asks for a lock of the device or SIM card password installed on the phone by the user. Once you enter this code, you will be able to enter the unlock code for the network.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee