Unlock BlackBerry Porsche Design P9982 Handset!
Do you want help to unlock your BlackBerry Porsche Design P9982 phone? If yes, we can do it for you with our unlocking solution! You don’t need to be tech savvy! It’s easy, simple and 100% guaranteed to work!
No Technical Skills Required!
Once you receive our 8 digit BlackBerry Unlock Code (Network code) and easy to follow instructions, your BlackBerry handset will be unlocked in less than 5 minutes!
Our unlock codes works for the latest BlackBerry models: curve, torch, bold touch, storm and more!
You can also see all the devices here! We are able to unlock the most GSM Carriers across the world including AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, Three, Orange plus other major service providers.
Please provide us with some information about your BlackBerry Porsche Design P9982 handset just make sure you send us the correct information to ensure a working unlock code.
1. Send us the correct IMEI of your BlackBerry Porsche Design P9982. (You can find IMEI by dialing *#06# on your phone or by checking the sticker underneath the battery) The IMEI is a 15 or 16 digit number and is unique.
2. Original country and operator of your phone and – not the one you wish to use after the unlock process!
We will not make any refunds to you if you place a wrong order by not fulfilling the requirements mentioned above! The reason is because we support the cost for each IMEI we try to unlock!
Note: Please remember that you can't cancel your order if it has been submitted and has begun processing!
You can contact us if your Blackberry is CDMA (No SIM card slot) or needs to be unlocked to another CDMA carrier. We will provide you with a SPC or MSL code that will allow your CDMA Blackberry to work on another CDMA Network.
We will need the MEID of your BlackBerry handset. The MEID its 18 digits. To get the MEID go to “options” then “status” or look underneath battery.
How to Unlock BlackBerry Porsche Design P9982 Phone - Tutorial!
Please find bellow the all steps for unlocking your BlackBerry Porsche Design P9982 device.
1. Send us few details:
The IMEI of your handset. The country and network where your cell phone is SIM locked. Just remember we need the original country and network of your phone! Also don’t forget your email address where you want to receive the code!
2. Check the price and availability and proceed to payment.
3. As soon as possible you will receive on your email the unlock code for your BlackBerry phone. This code is an 8 digit or a 16 digit code, depending by your handset model!
Instructions on how to unlock the BlackBerry phone by using the unlock code:
- When you receive the code, all you need to do is to insert another SIM card into your phone and wait for your phone to read “Enter unlock code” or “Pin Network Unlock Code”.
- Then insert the code and your device will be unlocked.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee