Unlock BlackBerry Z30 Handset!
Care to unlock your BlackBerry Z30 fast and easy? You can also do it 100% safely through SafeUnlockCode. No hefty fees or long waiting periods involved! No technical skills or software necessary!
We offer you a safe & secure unlock method that works 100% for your device. It’s a permanent unlock so you don’t ever have to repeat the process. As soon as you unlock, you can use your handset on any worldwide GSM carrier with any payment plan you desire.
You can choose among hundreds of network providers, including Orange, Verizon, Three, EE, At&t, T-mobile, Rogers, Fido, Vodafone and many others. No more huge roaming fees when you go abroad, and you also increase the resale value of your phone.
Need to unlock another handset? Browse our complete list of phone in the A-Z directory.
Before getting your BlackBerry unlocked, send us the following information.
• The IMEI number of your phone is a 15-16 digit number that can be located by typing *#06#. You can also check for it on a sticker underneath the battery.
• Select the current country and network of your BlackBerry.
It’s very important that you send us the correct information. A simple mistake in your order could mean that your unlock code won’t work. Unfortunately, we can’t offer any refunds in that case, as we support the cost of issuing each unlock code.
Important note: If your BlackBerry is CDMA ( No SIM card slot) or you need to use it on a CDMA network, contact us first. We need to issue you with a SPC or MSL code in order to grant your CDMA BlackBerry access to a different CDMA carrier. We also require the MEID number of your device for this. It is an 18 digit number that you can find by going to Options>Status or by checking for it underneath the battery.
How to Unlock BlackBerry Z30 Phone - Tutorial!
Please follow this step-by-step tutorial to get your BlackBerry Z30 unlocked.
• First, submit the above details, including your phone’s IMEI number, original country and carrier. Don’t forget to include a valid email address too.
• Verify the information and then proceed to check availability and pricing for your handset. Make sure you are happy with everything and proceed to check-out. Choose a payment method and place the order.
We will send you an unlock code by email as soon as possible. Once you have received it, please enter a new SIM card into your BlackBerry Z30. Make sure it is from a non-accepted carrier. Your phone will now prompt you for an unlock code. Enter the code we sent you to unlock your BlackBerry Z30.
Can’t locate an entry field for your unlock code? Contact us and we’ll guide you through it.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee