Unlock HTC Desire 300 Handset!
Do you need to unlock your HTC Desire 300? Most handsets are locked to one network carrier. That can be very inconvenient for any user. SafeUnlockCode can help you enjoy the benefits of having an unlocked phone. The process is completely safe and secure, as well as 100% money-back guaranteed.
A simple eight digit code can unlock your HTC phone right away. No technical knowledge required!
Searching for a different phone model? We have a full list of all handset models that you can browse! We unlock all the latest HTC phones such as: Inspire, Amaze, Titan, Vivid, and many more.
All the known Gsm carriers can be unlocked, including Vodafone, Orange, T-Mobile, Bell, Telus and so on. Once it’s unlocked, you can use your phone in any network. That includes using it internationally as you see fit.
Prior to placing an order for your unlock code, you need to collect some information about your HTC Desire 300.
• Find the IMEI number of your phone. You can dial in *#06# or look underneath the battery for a white sticker.
• Select your present network operator and country where the HTC Desire 300 was originally purchased.
Only submit the information if you are certain that it’s accurate. We can’t offer a refund if you place an order with incorrect information. The cost of issuing a code can’t be waved once the order starts to process.
How to Unlock HTC Desire 300 Phone - Tutorial!
This is a comprehensive guide on how to unlock HTC Desire 300. Once you have all the necessary information, follow the easy steps below and get your phone unlocked.
- First, you need to submit the previous information regarding your HTC Desire 300. Make sure that the IMEI number, original country and network are correct. Send us the information along with a valid email address. You will then be able to check availability and pricing for your phone model.
- Once you are satisfied with the above, place your order by proceeding to check-out.
- The unlock code will be sent to you by email. It is an 8 or 16 digit number, depending on the exact phone model.
- The next step is to remove your current SIM card, the one that your phone is locked to. Enter another SIM card and turn on your HTC Desire 300. A “Enter unlock code” or “Pin Network Unlock Code” message should appear on your phone’s screen. Enter the assigned unlock code and you’ve completed the unlocking process.
If there is no entry field for the code or no screen message asking for an unlock code, please contact us for assistance.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee