Unlock HTC Desire L Handset!
Unlock now your HTC Desire L to use it with Any GSM SIM card worldwide! The unlocking process is easy and 100% Guaranteed to unlock your device!
NO technical skills required!
Once you receive our 8 digit Unlock Code (Network code) and easy to follow instructions, your HTC device will be unlocked within 2 minutes!
Our unlock codes works for the latest models of HTC, such as: HTC Inspire, Desire Z, Amaze, Diamond, Titan, Vivid, HD7 and many more!
Click to view the Phones We Can Unlock!
We are able to unlock the most GSM Carriers including AT&T, T-Mobile, Three, Fido, Bell, Telus, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Three and all other major service providers.
Before placing an order make sure you send us the correct information!
1. The IMEI. (Find the IMEI by dialing *#06# on your phone or by checking the sticker underneath the battery) The IMEI is a 15 or 16 digit number and is unique.
2. Choose the original country and operator of your mobile phone and – not the one you wish to use after the unlock process!
We will not make any refunds to you if you place a wrong order by not fulfilling the requirements mentioned above! The reason is because we support the cost for each IMEI we try to unlock!
Note: Please remember that you can't cancel your order if it has been submitted and has begun processing!
How to Unlock HTC Desire L Phone - Tutorial!
Please find bellow a step-by-step guide to follow in order to unlock your HTC smartphone.
1. Send us few details about your device:
The IMEI of your HTC phone. The country and network where your handset is SIM locked. Remember we need the original country and network of your phone! Your email address where you want to receive the code!
2. Check the price and availability and proceed to payment.
3. As soon as possible you will receive on your email the unlock code for your handset. This code is an 8 digit or a 16 digit code, depending by your handset model!
Instructions on how to use the code and how to unlock HTC HTC Desire L:
When you receive the code, all you need to do is to insert another SIM card into your phone and wait for your phone to read “Enter unlock code” or “Pin Network Unlock Code”.
Then insert the code and your device will be unlocked.
If your phone doesn't ask for the code and there is no designated field to enter it, please contact us for support.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee