Unlock Huawei Ascend G500 Handset!
Looking to get your Ascend G500 unlocked and free to use on any network worldwide? SafeUnlockCode can help you! Our online unlocking service is super easy to use, it’s quick, it’s secure and our unlock codes are 100% guaranteed to work! Just follow the guidelines and you’ll be on your way to unlocking in no time.
Unlocking your phone is easier than expected - once you get your unlock code, you’ll be able to get your Ascend G500 within two minutes!
Want to unlock a different smartphone instead? Have a look at our phone directory here.
Using our service will save you a lot of money when compared to buying an unlock code from your network operator, but you’ll still be capable of using networks like Vodafone, O2, Verizon, Telus, Rogers, AT&T, Sprint, Fido and any other GSM SIM network worldwide!
First up, you’ll need to provide some information about your Ascend G500.
- IMEI - This is a unique code and will be needed in the unlock process. Simply dial *#06# to get it to show up on your Ascend G500’s screen.
- Country - This is the country that your Ascend G500 was purchased from.
- Network - This is the mobile network that your Ascend G500 is locked to.
The next step involves checking to make sure your Ascend G500 still has remaining unlock attempts. To find out if you do, first put a non-accepted SIM card into your Ascend G500 and then power it on. The screen that displays next should be the screen you’ll be using to enter your unlock code into.
However, if you’ve run out of unlock attempts, it will also state on this screen that ‘you have run out unlock attempts.’ If this is the case, please do not place an order with us as you won’t be able to enter the unlock code!
How to Unlock Huawei Ascend G500 Phone - Tutorial!
Now that you’ve got this far, you’ll be happy to know you’re almost done.
- First off, you will need to send us the details you found earlier. E.g- IMEI number, country and network. You’ll also need to send us an email address that we can send an unlock code to.
- Next, we advise you to check pricing to ensure you’re happy with it and then proceed to payment after checking for availability.
- After you’ve created an order, wait for your unlock code.
Once you’ve received your unlock code, simply use the Ascend G500 with the non-accepted SIM card still in and dial your unlock code into the entry field that is shown when the phone is on with the non-accepted SIM card inside. Once you’ve done this, your Ascend G500 will be unlocked!
Please contact us if you’re having difficulties finding the right information or locating the entry field.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee