Unlock Huawei Ascend G510 Handset!
Are you interested in getting your Ascend G510 unlocked so that you can use it on any network of your choice? If you are, be happy to know that SafeUnlockCode’s online unlocking service can help to get you unlocked! Our service is safe and secure, and 100% guaranteed to work!
On top of all that, our service is pretty quick to. In fact, once you’ve got your unlock code, you’ll be able to unlock your Ascend G510 within two minutes.
Want to unlock a different smartphone instead? Have a look at our phone directory here.
Did you know that once you’ve unlocked your Huawei Ascend G510 you’ll be able to use it on any GSM SIM network worldwide? This includes networks like O2, Vodafone, T-mobile, Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, Telus, Fido and more!
To get unlocked, you’ll first need to provide some information about your Ascend G510.
- IMEI number - This number can be displayed on your phone by dialing *#06#
- Country - This is the country that you purchased your Ascend G510 from.
- Network - This is the mobile network that you received your Ascend G510 from.
Next, you’ll need to make sure that your Ascend G510 still has unlock attempts remaining. To find out, simply pop in a SIM card using a different network to the one you are locked to, and turn on your Ascend G510.
Once it is on, a screen will display that will ask for an unlock code. However, if you’ve run out of unlock attempts, there will also be a line of text on this screen reading ‘you have run out of unlock attempts.’ If you’ve run out of unlock attempts, you won’t be able to use our service to get unlocked!
How to Unlock Huawei Ascend G510 Phone - Tutorial!
Now that you’ve done all of the above, you’ve only got a short while left to go.
- Firstly, you’ll need to send us your Ascend G510’s details. This includes the IMEI, the locked network and the country it was purchased from. After that, you’ll need to send us your email address so that we can send you an unlock code later.
- Now you’ll need to check availability and pricing, and if everything is good with you, proceed to payment.
- Once you’ve created an order and received an unlock code, get your Ascend G510 (with the SIM card in from earlier) and enter your unlock code into the entry field that is displayed when you don’t have the correct SIM card in your phone. This will make your Ascend G510 unlock!
Can’t figure out something in this guide or can’t find the entry field? Please contact us.