Unlock Huawei Ascend G7 Handset!
Do you want to get your Huawei Ascend G7 unlocked and ready to use on any mobile network of your choice? SafeUnlockCode can help with our online unlocking service! Just follow the guidelines below!
After you've received an unlock code from us you will be able to get unlocked in under a minute!
If you are interested in unlocking a different handset instead, please have a browse through our online unlocking directory.
Once you've unlocked your Huawei Ascend G7, you'll be ready to use it on any GSM SIM network worldwide! This will include the big networks like Sprint, Rogers, Vodafone, Three 3, O2, Orange, T-mobile, Telus, Bell, AT&T, as well as the smaller networks and MVNOs!
You'll first need to provide some information about your Huawei Ascend G7. Here is a list of some details you'll need and how to get them.
• IMEI number - This is a unique code that will be needed in the unlock process. To find this, simply dial *#06# on your Huawei Ascend G7 to have it appear on screen.
• Country - This will be the country that you purchased your phone on. If you can't remember, it's most likely the country that your mobile network is located in.
• Network - You'll also need to provide us with the mobile network you are locked to. This is the network that you can use right now on your Huawei Ascend G7.
After you've found all this info, you'll now need to check to make sure you still have remaining unlock attempts for your Huawei Ascend G7. To do this, first insert a non-accepted SIM card into your handset and then power it on.
Once it is on, a screen should display with an entry field asking for an unlock code. Ignore this for now and instead look to see if there is any other information on this page. If there is a line of text that is similar to 'you have 0 remaining unlock attempts' this means you've run out of unlock attempts.
If this is the case, please do not place an order with us as you won't be able to enter the unlock code we send you!
How to Unlock Huawei Ascend G7 Phone - Tutorial!
Next, send us your IMEI, country and your Huawei Ascend G7 locked network. We'll also need you to send us an email address so that we can email you your unlock code.
After that, check the pricing and availability, and then proceed to checkout.
After you've received your unlock code via email, insert a non-accepted SIM card into your Huawei Ascend G7 again and then once it has been turned on, enter the unlock code into the entry field that will be displayed on the page that would usually be your homescreen. Once you've done this, your Huawei Ascend G7 will be unlocked!
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee