Unlock Huawei Ascend P1 Handset!
Are you interested in getting your Ascend P1 unlocked? SafeUnlockCode can help with our safe and secure online unlocking service! With SafeUnlockCode you'll be able to get a 100% guaranteed working unlock code that will cost a whole lot less than mobile network unlock fees!
Once we've sent an unlock code your way, you'll be able to get unlocked within two minutes!
If you'd like to unlock a different handset instead, please take a look at our online unlocking directory.
After you've unlocked your Ascend P1, you'll be able to use tons of GSM SIM networks worldwide. Some examples are- Sprint, Verizon, T-mobile, AT&T, Telus, Bell, Rogers, Orange, O2, Vodafone, Three 3, Everything Everywhere and more!
To get unlocked, you'll need to first find some information about your Ascend P1 that will be needed in the unlock process. This is the information you'll need and how to get it.
- IMEI - this number is a 15 or 16 digit code and can easily be found by dialing *#06# on your Ascend P1. (please make sure to enter this in correctly later on in the unlock process! We cannot refund you if you enter it in wrongly!)
- Network - this is of course the mobile network that your Ascend P1 is locked to.
- Country - this is the country that you purchased your Ascend P1 from.
You'll now need to check to make sure your Ascend P1 still has unlock attempts left! If you have no remaining unlock attempts, you will not be able to get unlocked with us.
Finding out is pretty easy, just insert a non-accepted SIM card into the Ascend P1 and then once it is on wait for the screen to show. On this screen there will be a line of text reading 'you have no (0) remaining unlock attempts' IF you have run out of unlock attempts.
If there isn't this line of text, you still have unlock attempts left.
Not sure if you're on the right page? This page also has an entry field that asks for an unlock code. This page will also be used for entering your unlock code later.
How to Unlock Huawei Ascend P1 Phone - Tutorial!
You'll now need to create an order and provide us with the details of your Ascend P1. This includes the IMEI, the country and the network. You'll also need to provide us with an email address so that we can send you an unlock code.
After this you can check for availability, have a look at pricing and then proceed to checkout.
Once you've received your unlock code, simply insert a non-accepted SIM card into your Ascend P1 again but this time enter the unlock code we sent you into the entry field that is shown to you. Once you've done this your Ascend P1 will be unlocked!
Having trouble locating the entry field for your unlock code? Please contact us.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee