Unlock Huawei Ascend Y Handset!
Looking to get your Huawei Ascend Y unlocked? Just follow our online guide and you’ll be able to get unlocked in no time! SafeUnlockCode ensures a safe, secure unlocking process that is 100% guaranteed to get you unlocked!
Once you’ve received your unlock code, you’ll be able to unlock your Ascend Y within a minute!
If you’re looking to unlock a different handset instead, we have dozens of handset guidelines, Huawei phones included, in our A-Z handset directory.
After you unlock your Ascend Y, you’ll be able to use it on any GSM SIM network worldwide. If you’re wanting to use networks like Vodafone, AT&T, O2, Rogers, T-mobile, Telus, Rogers, Bell or others, you’ll be able to after getting unlocked!
The first step to getting unlocked will involve you providing some information about your Ascend Y.
- IMEI number - you’ll need this number in the unlock process. It can be shown on your phone by dialing *#06#
- Country - This is the country that you purchased your Ascend Y from.
- Network - This is of course the mobile network that your Ascend Y is currently locked to.
You’ll next need to ensure you still have remaining unlock attempts. No remaining unlock attempts will mean you will not be able to enter your unlock code and will not be able to unlock your Ascend Y via our service.
To find out, insert a SIM card using a different network to the network your Ascend Y is on and turn on your Ascend Y. Once it is on, it will show a display that will ask for your unlock code. However, if you have run out of unlock attempts, this screen will also display a line of text that reads ‘you have run out of unlock attempts.
If you have a message like this, please DO NOT place an order with us!
How to Unlock Huawei Ascend Y Phone - Tutorial!
To get unlocked:
- First provide us with an email so we can send you an unlock code later, your IMEI, the phone’s country and its locked network.
- After that, please continue to pricing and availability, and then place an order.
- Once you’ve received an unlock code via email, place a SIM card using a different network to the one your Ascend Y is locked to and then turn on your Ascend Y. Once it is on, a screen will display with an entry field that can be used to enter your unlock code. Enter your unlock code here and your phone will unlock!
Can’t figure it out or having a specific problem? Don’t hesitate to contact us.