Unlock Huawei Ascend Y100 Handset!
Interested in getting your Ascend Y100 unlocked so that you can use it on any GSM SIM mobile network worldwide? SafeUnlockCode has an online unlocking service that can help you! With SafeUnlockCode you'll be able to get unlocked quickly, safely, and without hassle!
Our unlock process is 100% guaranteed to work and we've provided guidelines to make things as easy possible.
After we send you an unlock code you'll be able to unlock your Ascend Y100 in a minute or less!
Getting your Ascend Y100 unlocked can be a wonderful process. Being unlocked will give you the benefit of finding the best network for your own needs, and you'll be able to use any GSM SIM network across the world.
AT&T, Rogers, Bell, Telus, Verizon, Vodafone, Sprint, T-mobile, O2, Orange, Three and all other networks like these are just some of the GSM SIM networks you will have access to after unlocking!
Just follow these guidelines to ensure you have all the information you need for creating an order.
- IMEI number - This unique code will be needed in the unlock process and can easily be found by dialing *#06#. PLEASE make sure to get this number right when creating an order!
- Country - We will need to know the country that you purchased your Ascend Y100 from.
- Network - We will also need to know the mobile network that your Ascend Y100 is locked to.
Next, you'll need to check to make sure that you still have unlock attempts remaining. If you purchased your Ascend Y100 you won't need to worry, but otherwise please do the following to check- Enter a non-accepted SIM card into your Ascend Y100. Turn on your Ascend Y100.
Once your handset is on, the screen will display a page that includes an entry field that will be used to enter your unlock code later. Ignore this for now and instead look to see if there is any writing on the screen.
If there is a line of text that reads 'you have no remaining unlock attempts,' your unlock attempts have ran out and you will not be able to get unlocked through us!
How to Unlock Huawei Ascend Y100 Phone - Tutorial!
If you didn't have that line of text, you'll need to do the following to get unlocked.
- First, send us your Ascend Y100's IMEI number, it's locked network and country, and also send us an email address that we can send the unlock code to.
- Next, please check availability of your unlock code and then have a look at pricing. If you're happy with everything and you're positive you've entered all the details in correctly, place an order.
- Once your order has processed and you have your unlock code, simply insert a non-accepted SIM card into your Ascend Y100 again and then turn it on. This time you will need to enter your unlock code into the entry field that is shown. Doing this will unlock your Ascend Y100 for good!
Having any difficulties with this process? Please contact us for help.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee