Unlock Huawei G6800 Handset!
Interested in being able to use your Huawei G6800 on any network you want? SafeUnlockCode has an online unlocking service that can help you to do just that. With SafeUnlockCode, you'll be able to safely unlock your handset and at a price much more manageable.
Once you have your unlock code, we reckon you could get your Huawei G6800 unlocked in under a minute!
Want to find a different handset to unlock? Please take a look at our online unlocking lists.
Being unlocked will give you the benefit to use your Huawei G6800 on dozens of GSM SIM networks worldwide. Some examples are Orange, Three 3, Vodafone, T-mobile, O2, Telus, Bell, Verizon, Rogers or AT&T.
You will need to collect the correct information about your Huawei G6800 to get unlocked. Here is the information we will need.
- IMEI number - this number can be found by dialing *#06# from your Huawei G6800.
- Country - this can be found by working out what country you purchased your Huawei G6800 from. If you can't remember, it is likely to be the country your mobile network is based in.
- Network - this is the mobile network that your Huawei G6800 is locked to.
You will now need to check to make sure that you still have remaining unlock attempts. To do this, please insert a SIM card into your Huawei G6800 that uses a different network to the one you are locked to.
Once you've done this, power it on and wait for the splash screen to show. On this splash screen there will be an entry field that can be used to enter your unlock code, and if you've run out of unlock attempts, there will also be a line of text on this screen telling you that you've run out of unlock attempts.
You will not be able to use our service to get unlocked if this is the case.
How to Unlock Huawei G6800 Phone - Tutorial!
You will now need to provide us with your Huawei G6800's IMEI number, country and locked network, and an email address so that we can send you an unlock code.
You'll then need to check for availability and then proceed to checkout.
Once your order has finished processing and you have your unlock code, simply enter a non-accepted SIM card into your Huawei G6800 like before but this time enter your unlock code into the entry field that is shown on the splash screen.
This will unlock your Huawei G6800 and it will then be ready to use on any GSM SIM network worldwide!
Having difficulties? Please contact us.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee