Unlock Huawei Premia 4G M931 Handset!
Looking to get your Premia 4G unlocked and useable on any GSM SIM network worldwide? If you are, our online unlocking service can help you to get unlocked! It’s a hassle-free service that’s easy to do, super quick, safe and 100% guaranteed to work!
Once we send your Premia 4G unlock code your way, you’ll be able to get your phone unlocked in less than three minutes!
If you want to unlock a different handset, please take a look at our A-Z directory here.
Unlocking your Premia 4G will give you free access to networks like T-mobile, Sprint, Verizon, Vodafone, Three 3, Bell, Fido, Orange, O2 and many more!
To ensure you receive a working unlock code, you’ll have to send us the correct information about your Premia 4G. Here is a checklist of information you’ll need.
- IMEI - This unique code can be found simply by dialing *#06# on your Premia 4G.
- Network - This will be the mobile network that your *#06# is locked to.
- Country - This is the country that you bought your Premia 4G from.
Next, you need to make sure you still have unlock attempts remaining for your Premia 4G. If you do not have unlock attempts remaining, you will not be able to get unlocked through our service!
To find out whether you have unlock attempts left or not, first stick a SIM card into your Premia 4G that doesn’t use the same network as the one you are locked to and then switch your Premia 4G.
Once it is on, a page will be displayed which includes an entry field for entering your unlock code into. Ignore this for now, and check to see if there is a line of text that reads ‘you have 0 unlock attempts remaining’ or similar. If there is this writing on your screen, please DO NOT create an order with us!
How to Unlock Huawei Premia 4G M931 Phone - Tutorial!
To place an order, first send us:
- The IMEI, the network your Premia 4G is locked to, the country, and of course an email address so that we can send an unlock code your way.
- Next, have a look at the pricing and check for availability, and then proceed to making a payment.
- Once you receive your unlock code via email, pop in a SIM card that uses a different network to the one you are locked to and then switch on your Premia 4G. Once it is on, an entry field should be displayed on the screen. Use this to enter your unlock code and your handset will be unlocked!
Having difficulties with this process? Please contact us.