Unlock LG Optimus Duet Handset!
Looking online to get your Optimus Duet unlocked? SafeUnlockCode can help you with our super easy to use online unlocking service! Its fast, a whole lot cheaper than mobile network unlock fees straight from your operator, and it is 100% guaranteed to work. Just follow the guidelines, and you’ll be able to get your Optimus Duet unlocked in just two minutes once you get your hands on an unlock code.
If you want to get a different phone unlocked instead, don’t fear - we have a huge selection - it’s likely you’ll be able to find your handset in our big phone list.
Looking forward to getting unlocked? Once you are unlocked, you’ll be able to use your Optimus Duet on a large range of networks including Vodafone, O2, Three 3, Bell, AT&T, Telus, Rogers, Verizon and pretty much any other GSM SIM network across the globe.
Follow these steps correctly and you’ll be on your way to unlocking your Optimus Duet in no time.
1. IMEI number - to find this, just dial *#06# or look for it on the sticker that can be found underneath your phones battery.
2. Provide to us your network and country - Make sure to choose the network you are locked to and the country you bought your phone in.
Make sure to correctly get this information across! Mis-entering it will mean you won’t get an unlock code that will work on your handset, and we won’t be able to refund you because we’re still paying the full price to provide you with an unlock code.
Please Note: Your Optimus Duet will not be unlockable if you’ve run out of unlock attempts. If you’ve attempted to unlock your phone in the past or your Optimus Duet has had a previous owner, this could be the case.
To check, simply enter a SIM card that isn’t using the network you are locked to, and then wait for it to display a page asking for an unlock code or pin. It should display a message that reads similarly to ‘you have no (0) unlock attempts remaining.’ If this message does show, this means you have no unlock attempts remaining and we cannot help get you unlocked!
How to Unlock LG Optimus Duet Phone - Tutorial!
Follow these easy guidelines and you’ll be unlocked in no time!
1. Send us your phone’s IMEI, the network your Optimus Duet is locked to, the country it was bought in, and an email address we can send an unlock code to.
2. Next, have a look at the pricing and availability options before proceeding to checkout
3. After you have received an email (after your order finishes processing), do the following to get unlocked:
Enter a SIM card that is using a different network to the network you are locked to, and then wait for a prompt to appear on your screen. This prompt should ask for an unlock code or pin - enter your unlock code here and your Optimus Duet will be unlocked!
Can’t figure out where to enter your unlock code? You can contact us.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee