Unlock LG Optimus L4 II Handset!
Trying to unlock your LG Optimus L4 II smartphone? If yes, SafeUnlockCode can do that for you in just few minutes! The process is simple and works 100%!
NO technical skills required!
The codes can be used for the latest models, such as: LG Optimus L9, LG Optimus 5 II, LG Thrill and others!
Check out here The LG Complete List!
We are able to unlock the most GSM Carriers across the world, including:Orange, Verizon, Bell, 3 Three, EE, At&t, T-mobile, Rogers, Fido, Vodafone + all other GSM Carriers!
1. Send us the correct IMEI. (Find the IMEI by dialing *#06# on your phone or by checking the sticker underneath the battery) The IMEI is a 15 or 16 digit number and is unique.
2. Select the original country and operator of your phone and – not the one you wish to use after the unlock process!
We will not make any refunds to you if you place a wrong order by not fulfilling the requirements mentioned above! The reason is because we support the cost for each IMEI we try to unlock!
Note: Please make sure first that your LG Optimus L4 II handset is not “Hard locked” in which happens if it was entered an wrong code too many times previously. It will display 0 attempts to enter the unlock code if its hardlocked. If it is a brand new phone there is nothing to worry about. Please contact us first, if you are not sure of the phone’s history because there is no refunds if there have been too many previous attempts to unlock your phone with an incorrect code.
How to Unlock LG Optimus L4 II Phone - Tutorial!
Find bellow a step-by-step guide.
1. Send us:
The IMEI of your cell phone. The country and network where your device is SIM locked. Remember we need the original country and network of your phone! Your email address where you want to receive the code!
2. Check the price and availability and proceed to payment using debit/credit card or PayPal account.
3. As soon as possible you will receive the right code on your email.
Instructions on how to unlock your LG Optimus L4 II:
When you receive the code, all you need to do is to insert another SIM card into your phone and wait for your phone to read “Enter unlock code” or “Pin Network Unlock Code”.
Then insert the code and your device will be unlocked.
If your mobile phone doesn't ask for the code and there is no available field to enter it, please contact us for support.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee