Unlock LG Optimus L5 II Dual E455 Handset!
Want to get your Optimus L5 II Dual E455 without paying the expensive unlock fee from your mobile network operator? SafeUnlockCode has a service that can help you get unlocked safely and securely at a much better price! It’s quick and easy to do, and 100% guaranteed to work!
Once you get sent your unlock code, you’ll be able to get your phone unlocked in just two minutes!
Want to unlock a different phone instead? We have a wide range of unlock guides for different models - check that out here.
After you get your phone unlocked, you’ll be able to use it on a bunch of GSM SIM networks, including AT&T, Verizon, T-mobile, O2, Vodafone, Three 3, Telus, Bell and many more!
Make sure to follow these guidelines correctly so that you can get your Optimus L5 II Dual E455 unlocked without any hassle!
1. Find your IMEI- This is pretty simple to do, just dial *#06# to get the IMEI number to pop up on your screen.
2. Next you’ll need to make note of the network you are locked to, as well as the country you bought your Optimus L5 II Dual E455 in.
Do not enter this information in incorrectly! If you do, our unlock code will not work and we will not be able to refund you after your order starts processing as we can’t let unlock codes go to waste!
Next, we advise you ensure your Optimus L5 II Dual E455 isn’t hard locked. Being hard locked will mean you won’t be able to get your phone unlocked, and our services won’t be able to help you. You’ll usually be hard locked for failing to unlock your phone too many times. If you know your phone hasn’t had any previous owners, don’t worry, your phone won’t be hard locked.
If it is second hand or has been used by somebody else, you should enter a SIM card (that is not using the network you are locked to) and wait for a screen to show that asks you for an unlock code or pin. If it shows a message saying you have zero (0) unlock attempts remaining, this will mean your Optimus L5 II Dual E455 is hardlocked and we won’t be able to help you get unlocked!
How to Unlock LG Optimus L5 II Dual E455 Phone - Tutorial!
Follow these final simple steps to get your Optimus L5 II Dual E455 unlocked!
1. Send us your phone’s IMEI number, the network it is locked to and the country you bought it in.
2. Next, send us an email address we can use to send you the unlock code later on.
3. Now check pricing and availability information and then proceed to checkout.
4. Once you have placed an order, be patient, an unlock code will be with you shortly.
Once you have your unlock code:
Enter a non-accepted (a SIM card that isn’t using the network you are locked to.) SIM card into your Optimus L5 II Dual E455 and then wait for it to ask for an unlock code or pin number. Once it does prompt you with this, enter your unlock code in the entry field, and your phone will be unlocked!
Having trouble finding where to enter the unlock code? You can always contact us for help.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee