Unlock Motorola EX122 Handset!
Do you want to unlock your Motorola EX122 handset? If yes, we can do that for you with our Fast Unlocking Service!
NO technical skills required!
Once you receive the code for your Motorola handset and the instructions, you will be able to unlock your phone within 5 minutes!
We can unlock the latest smartphones including: Motorola Atrix, DEFY XT535, Backflip, V3, Razr, V9, K1, Krzr and many more!
Check out here All Motorola Phones!
We are able to unlock the most GSM Carriers across the world, such as At&t, Rogers, T-Mobile, Fido, Bell, Telus, Vodafone, Orange and many more GSM Carriers!
Before placing an order for an unlock code please make sure you send us the correct information!
1.Send us the correct IMEI. (Find the IMEI by dialing *#06# on your phone or by checking the sticker underneath the battery) The IMEI is a 15 or 16 digit number and is unique.
2. Choose the original country and operator and – not the one you wish to use after the unlock process!
We will not make any refunds to you if you place a wrong order by not fulfilling the requirements mentioned above! The reason is because we support the cost for each IMEI we try to unlock!
Note: Please make sure first that your Motorola EX122 cell phone is not “Hard locked” in which happens when a wrong code was tried too many times previously. It will display 0 attempts to enter the unlock code if its hardlocked. If it is a brand new phone you don't have to worry about. Please contact us first, if you are not sure of the phone’s history because there is no refunds if there have been too many previous attempts to unlock your phone with a wrong code.
How to Unlock Motorola EX122 Phone - Tutorial!
1. Send us few details about your Motorola EX122 phone:
The IMEI of your device. The country and network where your cell phone is SIM locked. Remember we need the original country and network of your phone! Your email address where you want to receive the code!
2. Check the price and availability and proceed to payment.
3. As soon as possible you will receive on your email the code for your handset. This code is an 8 digit or a 16 digit code, depending by your handset model!
Instructions on how to use the code:
When you receive the code, all you need to do is to insert another SIM card into your phone and wait for your phone to read “Enter unlock code” or “Pin Network Unlock Code”.
Then insert the code and your device will be unlocked.
If your mobile phone doesn't ask for the code and there is no available field to enter it, please contact us for support.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee