Unlock Samsung Galaxy A73 Handset!
Network Unlock Code for Samsung Galaxy A73
Launch the Phone app on your Samsung Galaxy A73 device and dial *#06# to obtain your phone's IMEI number.
Make a note of the IMEI number somewhere so you can refer to it later.
Call your service provider and ask for your SIM unlock code.
You will very certainly be required to enter the IMEI for the Samsung Galaxy A73.
If you satisfy all of the conditions listed above, the SIM unlock code will be emailed to you within the following 2-5 days.
After you've got your code, replace the SIM with a SIM from a different provider.
When asked, enter the SIM unlock code that you received in your email and you're done!
As previously said, the criteria may change somewhat because various carriers may have different restrictions, so call your carrier and ask them what is necessary before starting.
Obtaining the unlock code for the galaxy A73 from a for-profit third-party service
Because the Galaxy A73 is still relatively new (at the time of writing), your carrier may refuse your request to unlock the SIM for free. If this is the case, you will need to employ a SIM unlocking service like Android SIM Unlock. You will have to pay a modest charge, but it will not be prohibitively expensive.
Launch the Phone app on your Samsung Galaxy A73 phone and dial *#06# to obtain the device's IMEI number.
Make a note of the IMEI number.
Navigate to the Android SIM Unlock website (click here for the Exynos version)
Enter the IMEI of your device.
Finish the checkout procedure by entering your money and contact information.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A73 Phone - Tutorial!
Unlocking a Samsung Galaxy A73 mobile phone is a very straightforward procedure. Firstly you need to order the unlock code here:
You will receive the Samsung Galaxy A73 unlocking codes in the following format:
The 16 digit NCK code is the Unlock PIN/Code
- The 16 digit MCK code is the Unfreeze or Defreeze PIN/Code
- The SPCK code is the Service Provider Code Key and is typically not required
If you receive your codes in the below format, then the Defreeze is your MCK (Unfreeze code) and the Network is your NCK (Network unlock code).
NCK=2626971620246947 MCK=1970750809303927 RGCK=00000000 ERGCK=00000000
Once you have the unlock codes you need to follow the below unlocking instructions for the A73 handset:
- Turn on the Samsung A73 mobile with a non-accepted SIM card (Any other SIM card than the network the phone is currently locked to).
- Enter your unfreeze code (MCK) we sent you and press OK/Confirm (don’t worry if the phone says it’s incorrect, as it is still required).
- Enter your network unlock code (NCK) and press OK/Confirm.
- The Unlock is complete and your Samsung Galaxy A73 will now be factory unlocked.
Samsung Galaxy A73 unlock instructions with the above example codes:
- Turn on the A73 handset with a non-accepted SIM card (Any other SIM card than the network the phone is currently locked to).
- Enter your unfreeze code (1970750809303927 ) we sent you and press OK/Confirm (don’t worry if the phone says it’s incorrect, as it is still required).
- Enter your network unlock code (2626971620246947 ) and press OK/Confirm.
- The Unlock is complete and your Samsung Galaxy A73 mobile will now be factory unlocked.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee