Unlock Samsung Galaxy Axiom R830 Handset!
Get unlocked now your Samsung Galaxy Axiom R830 mobile phone! NO technical skills required!
Once you receive the Code (8 digit network code) and easy to follow instructions, your phone will be unlocked in less than 2 minutes!
Our codes works for the latest models of including Samsung Exhibit II 4G, Galaxy II, Galaxy III, Galaxy Note, Infuse 4G, Omnia, Galaxy Skyrocket, Captivate and many more!
View here All the Phones!
We are able to unlock the most GSM Carriers including Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, Vodafone, At&t, T-Mobile, Orange and many more. We use the same method Networks and Carriers use to unlock your device and charge you $50 or more!
Before placing an order for an unlock code please make sure you send us the correct information!
1.Send us the correct IMEI. (Find the IMEI by dialing *#06# on your phone or by checking the sticker underneath the battery) The IMEI is a 15 or 16 digit number and is unique.
2. Choose the original country and operator of your phone and – not the one you wish to use after the unlock process!
We will not make any refunds to you if you place a wrong order by not fulfilling the requirements mentioned above! The reason is because we support the cost for each IMEI we try to unlock!
Note: Please remember that you can't cancel your order if it has been submitted and has begun processing!
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Axiom R830 Phone - Tutorial!
Please find bellow a step-by-step guide to follow in order to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Axiom R830 handset.
1. Send us:
The IMEI. The country and network where your phone is SIM locked. Remember we need the original country and network of your phone! Your email address where you want to receive the code!
2. After please check the price and availability and proceed to payment.
3. As soon as possible you will receive on your email the code. This code is an 8 digit or a 16 digit code, depending by your device model!
Instructions on how to use the code:
After you receive the code, all you need to do is to insert another SIM card and wait for your phone to read “Enter unlock code” or “Pin Network Unlock Code”. Then insert the code and your phone will be unlocked.
In case your smartphone doesn't ask for the code and there is no designated field to enter it, please contact us for support.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee