Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Handset!
Do you want to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Smartphone? If yes, SafeUnlockCode can do that for you. Our process is easy, fast and 100% guaranteed to work!
NO technical skills required!
Once you receive the Code (8 digit network code) and easy to follow instructions, your phone will be unlocked in less than 2 minutes!
Our unlock codes works for the latest models including Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Fresh, Galaxy Naos and many more!
See here more of the Phone list!
We are able to unlock the most GSM Carriers including At&t, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, Vodaone, Orange and many more. We use the same method Networks and Carriers use to unlock your device and charge you $50 or more!
Before placing an order for an unlock code for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 please make sure you send us the correct information!
1. Send us the correct IMEI. (Find the IMEI by dialing *#06# on your phone or by checking the sticker underneath the battery) The IMEI is a 15 or 16 digit number and is unique.
2. Choose the original country and operator of your phone and – not the one you wish to use after the unlock process!
We will not make any refunds to you if you place a wrong order by not fulfilling the requirements mentioned above! The reason is because we support the cost for each IMEI we try to unlock!
Note: Please remember that you can't cancel your order if it has been submitted and has begun processing!
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Phone - Tutorial!
Please see below the steps you need to follow in order to unlock your Samsung handset.
1. Send us few details :
The IMEI of your phone. The country and network where your phone is SIM locked. Remember we need the original country and network of your phone! Your email address where you want to receive the unlock code!
2. After please check the price and availability and proceed to payment.
3. As soon as possible you will receive on your email the code. This code is an 8 digit or a 16 digit code, depending by your phone model!
Instructions on how to use the code and how to unlock Samsung handset:
After you receive the code, all you need to do is to insert another SIM card into your phone and wait for your phone to read “Enter unlock code” or “Pin Network Unlock Code”.
Then insert the code and your phone will be unlocked.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee