Unlock Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 Handset!
Get your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 unlocked today! If yes, SafeUnlockCode can do that for you with our Online Service! The process is easy and 100% Guaranteed to unlock your mobile phone!
NO technical skills required!
Once you receive the Samsung Unlock Code (8 digit Network code) and easy to follow instructions, your phone will be unlocked in less than 2 minutes!
Our unlock codes works for the latest models of Samsung including Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy II, Galaxy III, Galaxy Note, Infuse 4G, Omnia, Galaxy Skyrocket, Captivate and many more!
Check out here The Full List of Phones We Can Unlock!
We are able to unlock the most GSM Carriers including At&t, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, Vodafone, Orange and many more. We use the same method Networks and Carriers use to unlock your device and charge you $50 or more!
Before placing an order for an unlock code please make sure you send us the correct information!
1.Send us the correct IMEI. (Find the IMEI by dialing *#06# on your phone or by checking the sticker underneath the battery) The IMEI is a 15 or 16 digit number and is unique.
2. Choose the original country and operator of your phone and – not the one you wish to use after the unlock process!
We will not make any refunds to you if you place a wrong order by not fulfilling the requirements mentioned above! The reason is because we support the cost for each IMEI we try to unlock!
Note: Please remember that you can't cancel your order if it has been submitted and has begun processing!
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 Phone - Tutorial!
Please find bellow a step-by-step guide to follow in order to unlock your Samsung S7710 Galaxy Xcover 2 handset.
1. Send us few details about your phone:
The IMEI, the country and the network where your phone is SIM locked. Remember we need the original country and network of your phone! Your email address where you want to receive the unlock code!
2. After please check the price and availability and proceed to payment.
3. As soon as possible you will receive on your email the code. This code is an 8 digit or a 16 digit code, depending by your phone model!
Instructions on how to use the code to unlock your device:
After you receive the code, all you need to do is to insert another SIM card into your phone and wait for your phone to read “Enter unlock code” or “Pin Network Unlock Code”. Then insert the code and your phone will be unlocked.
In case your phone doesn't ask for the code and there is no designated field to enter it, please contact us for support.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee