Unlock Samsung Galaxy Z fold3 Handset!
The Samsung Galaxy S9 unlocking codes will be sent to you in the following format:
The Unlock PIN/Code is the 8-digit or 16-digit NCK code.
The Unfreeze or Defreeze PIN/Code is the 8-digit MCK code.
The SPCK code is the Service Provider Code Key, and it is not usually needed.
If you get your codes in the manner shown below, the Defreeze code is your MCK (Unfreeze code), and the Network code is your NCK (Network unlock code).
Instructions for unlocking a Samsung Galaxy S9 using the sample codes provided above:
- Turn on the S9 smartphone while using an unaccepted SIM card (Any other SIM card than the network the phone is currently locked to).
- Enter the unfreeze code we gave you and click OK/Confirm (don't worry if the phone thinks it's wrong; it's still needed).
- Enter your network unlock code and confirm by pressing OK/Confirm.
- The unlocking process has been completed, and your Samsung Galaxy S9 phone is now factory unlocked.
How much time does it take to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S9?
We are one of the fastest and most affordable suppliers of global and low-cost unlocks for the Samsung S9. We typically unlock a Samsung S9 immediately, however this may take a little longer depending on a few variables. We provide a live tracking service to keep you up to date on the status of your order.
Why should you use IMEI to unlock your Samsung S9 instead than other methods?
Unlocking your Samsung S9 using IMEI is the official and safest way, and it is done remotely from the comfort of your own home. A software unlock for iPhones is another option, but it will always void your warranty, require you to download some complex software, and prevent you from updating your iPhone.
How can I find out which network carrier my Samsung S9 is now locked to?
Easy! Simply use our IMEI Network Checker. We provide a low-cost and simple IMEI network check for the Samsung Galaxy S9, which determines your current network/carrier provider. This method is fast and prevents you from entering the wrong network/carrier while unlocking your Samsung S9.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Z fold3 Phone - Tutorial!
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee