Unlock Sony Xperia Acro SO-02C Handset!
Need to get the Xperia Acro unlocked? SafeUnlockCode takes pride in helping people unlock their phones to use with any GSM SIM across the world. We make sure it’s easy to follow, quick, and much cheaper than buying unlock codes from network carriers. On top of that its 100% guaranteed to work!
NO technical knowledge needed whatsoever! Just follow the instructions.
Once we have sent you an unlock code and some instructions, you’ll be able to unlock your handset incredibly quickly and it won’t take more than five minutes.
Network carriers charge up to $50 to unlock straight from them, so there’s no reason not to unlock with SafeUnlockCode.
To get started with the unlock process, we’ll need to gather up a few details about the phone.
These are needed to ensure you get an unlock code that works:
Step 1- Locate the IMEI - This number is usually 15 or 16 digits long and can be found by dialing #*06# or by reading it from the sticker underneath the battery. We’ll need the first 15 digits of this number
Step 2- Let us know the country your phone came from- Where did you purchase it from?
Step 3-Network - Which network are you currently locked to? We’ll need this information as well.
Please Note: We support the cost of each and every IMEI number we try to unlock, so make sure you enter the details in 100% correctly before continuing with the order.
You will also need to make sure your phone isn’t “hardlocked.” This can happen when you fail at attempting to unlock a phone too many times. If you have tried unlocking before or your handset is second hand, this part is the most important.
Being hardlocked means you won’t be able to unlock your phone, and we will not be able to help you if it is. To find out if your phone is hardlocked, follow these instructions:
- Put in a SIM that isn’t using the network your phone is locked to.
- Press the following keys in the right sequence- Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back
(OR dial *#*#7378423#*#*)
The following information should now be displayed:
Network Subset 10
Service Provider 10
The number alongside network will show you if you are hardlocked or not. If the number is 0, your phone is hardlocked.
How to Unlock Sony Xperia Acro SO-02C Phone - Tutorial!
If you’re not hardlocked, follow these steps to get unlocked!
1. Send us:
- Your IMEI number (15 digits)
- Country the phone originated from
- Mobile network you are locked to
- Email address to be contacted by for unlock code
2. Check pricing and availability and proceed to checkout.
3. Once you have the code, place in a SIM card different to the network you are locked to and power on your phone. You will now be able to enter the code into the unlock screen to be unlocked!
If the screen doesn’t display, or you are having problems entering the code - don’t hesitate to contact us.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee