Unlock Sony Xperia Arc LT15 Handset!
If you need to get your Xperia Arc unlocked, SafeUnlockCode can help you get it free from networks that would charge a whole lot more to be unlocked.
NO tech knowledge needed!
Once you receive your unlock code within your email, and follow the easy instructions, your handset can be unlocked within minutes.
Need to unlock the Xperia Ray, Play or Z? Check out our list of unlock codes!
SafeUnlockCode can unlock you so you can use your Xperia Arc on any network across the globe, including Rogers, Bell, AT&T, Fido and a load more, and at a fraction of the cost of what they’ll charge you to become unlocked.
You’ll need to gather some information on your handset first.
1. IMEI - dial*#06# on your Arc’s dialer or by looking for the code on the sticker found underneath the battery.
2. Select the country your phone was bought in.
3. Select the network you are locked to on your Arc.
We cannot make refunds if you enter the information incorrectly! Please double check twice because we support the cost every time we attempt to unlock an IMEI.
You may also have an Xperia Arc that is “hardlocked.” Being hardlocked forces you to stay on your locked network and is usually because you’ve failed the unlock process by entering incorrect codes.
Find out if you’re hardlocked:
- Put in a SIM card different to your locked network operator and turn the Xperia Arc on. Wait for it to turn on and then press these keys-Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back
- Alternatively you can dial *#*#7378423#*#*.
If a menu pops up like this, you’ve entered the keys correctly.
Network Subset 10
Service Provider 10
A 0 alongside the Network, represents that you are hardlocked.
DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER IF YOU ARE HARDLOCKED! Any other number is completely fine!
How to Unlock Sony Xperia Arc LT15 Phone - Tutorial!
How to get it unlocked:
Send us the IMEI.
The network operator your Arc is locked to
Email address to be contacted by
Check availability and pricing info.
Proceed to checkout and wait for the email containing the code.
Once you receive the email containing your code, enter a non-accepted SIM card into your Xperia Arc and turn the handset on.
A screen should show asking for an unlock code. Enter the unlock code here and you will become unlocked!
If you are having trouble finding the unlock code page, contact us.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee