Unlock Sony Xperia Arc (LT15a LT15i) Handset!
SafeUnlockCode can help you to get your Xperia Arc unlocked quickly and securely. Our guidelines are easy to follow, and if you follow the instructions and guidelines, unlock codes are 100% guaranteed to work!
Technical knowledge is not required!
Once you’ve ordered the code and been sent it via email, you can get unlocked in just two minutes!
Not looking to unlock the Xperia Arc? Check here! to unlock plenty of other handsets instead.
Being unlocked means you can use your mobile phone on any GSM SIM network across the globe, allowing you to look through the best deals from the likes of O2, Orange, T-Mobile AT&T and many more to find the best deal for you!
These steps will need to be followed correctly to get a working unlock code. Firstly, you’ll need to supply some information about your Xperia Arc.
- Step 1. Find the IMEI- The IMEI is a code that can be found by dialing *#06# or by reading it from the sticking found underneath your phone’s battery. We’ll need the first 15 digits.
- Step 2. Select the country your phone was purchased in.
- Step 3. Select the network operator that your phone is currently locked to. (not the one you want to use)
Please Note: We cannot give you any refunds for wrongly entering in information, so it’s important that you check details correctly before starting the order, especially the IMEI code!
One more thing we advise you to do before starting the unlock process is to see if your Xperia Arc Is “hardlocked.” If your Arc is hardlocked, you will not be able to unlock your phone due to too many failed unlock attempts in the past.
To do this:
- Put in a SIM card your phone ISN’T locked to, and turn on the phone. Wait for it to turn on and then press these keys- *#*#7378423#*#*.
- Alternatively you could press these keys in the following sequence- Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back
A menu should now pop up showing information a little like this:
Network Subset 10
Service Provider 10
Does the number beside network show 0? This shows your unlock attempts remaining, and a 0 means you are out of attempts and your phone will be hardlocked.
DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER IF YOU ARE HARDLOCKED!
How to Unlock Sony Xperia Arc (LT15a LT15i) Phone - Tutorial!
- IMEI number
- Country your phone was purchased in
- Network your phone is locked to currently
- Email address so we can send you an unlock code
Once you receive an unlock code via email, you can now unlock your phone. To do this, insert a SIM card you want to use (a SIM card that doesn’t belong to the network you are locked to) and then power up your phone.
A popup should appear asking for an unlock code; enter the code here and your Xperia Arc will become unlocked!
Contact us if you can’t find the unlock screen.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee