Unlock Sony xperia arc st18i Handset!
Need to unlock your Sony xperia arc st18i quickly? SafeUnlockCode has the solution. You can unlock your handset fast and easy through our online service. We guarantee it will work 100% by following this easy procedure. Remote unlocking is safe and doesn’t require any technical knowledge or software. It won’t damage your phone in any way.
There are dozens of global networks you can choose for your device. Why limit yourself or pay hefty fees to network operators? Have your phone unlocked today and use any GSM network, including Rogers, Bell, AT&T, Fido, Orange, Vodafone, as well as others.
You can not only save a lot of money by unlocking your phone, but you’ll also be able to change carriers whenever you feel like it. Being tied to one network is simply impractical.
We can unlock most phone models, so make sure to check out the A-Z directory if you’re looking to unlock a different phone.
Please gather the following information about your device before placing an order for an unlock code.
• IMEI – by daling *#06# you can reveal your phone’s IMEI number. There is also a sticker underneath the battery with the same information.
• Country – this is the location where you first bought your phone or the country where you are currently using it.
• Network – this is the carrier your Sony xperia arc st18i is locked to.
Please make sure you have the correct information about your device. A simple typo in the IMEI can result in a non-working unlock code. We also can’t refund you once the order starts processing, as we support the costs for each device we try to unlock.
Note: Verify that your device is not hard locked before placing the order. If your phone is brand new, you may skip this step. Your device could be hard locked if there were previous failed attempts to unlock it. Follow the below steps to find out if your phone is hard locked or not.
• Remove your current SIM and put in a non-accepted SIM card.
• Dial this sequence: *#*#7378423#*#* or press the following keys: Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back
You should now see a menu similar to this one:
- Network 10
- Network Subset 10
- Service Provider 10
- Corporate 10
- Sim 0
The number next to Network will give you information regarding remaining unlock attempts. In the unlikely event that the number is 0, your phone is hard locked and you shouldn’t place an order with us.
How to Unlock Sony xperia arc st18i Phone - Tutorial!
If you followed the above guidelines, you can now get your phone unlocked in no time.
• First, submit all the required details of your Sony xperia arc st18i: IMEI number, country and network. We also need a valid email address to send you the code.
• Once you double check the information you entered, go to the next step. Check availability and pricing information for your handset. Then proceed to payment and place your order.
• You will receive an unlock code by email as soon as possible.
You will need to keep the non-accepted card into your device in order to unlock it. As soon as you receive your code, turn on your phone. It should ask for an unlock code by displaying a message and an entry field. Enter your code and you’re all set.
Contact our team if you encounter any difficulties unlocking your device.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee