Unlock Sony Xperia C4 E5353 Handset!
Want your Sony Xperia C4 E5353 unlocked? If yes, try our easy and fast process! Also it’s 100% guaranteed to unlock your device!
NO technical skills required!
Once you receive the Code (16 digit network code) and easy to follow instructions, your handset will be unlocked in less than 2 minutes!
Our code also works for the newest models of Sony Xperia like Xperia Z1, Xperia ZR, xperia Z2 and more!
Check here for more phone models!
We are able to unlock the most GSM Carriers including Rogers, Fido, Bell, At&t, T-Mobile, Koodo, Telus, Vodafone, Orange, O2, Three and many more. We use the same method Networks and Carriers use to unlock your device and charge you $50 or more!
Before placing orders on our website please make sure you provide us the correct information of your Sony Xperia C4 E5353 handset!
1. Send us the correct IMEI. (Find the IMEI by dialing *#06# on your phone or by checking the sticker underneath the battery) We need the first 15 digits of your IMEI.
2. Select the original country and operator of your phone and – not the one you wish to use after the unlock process!
We will not make any refunds to you if you place a wrong order by not fulfilling the requirements mentioned above! The reason is because we support the cost for each IMEI we try to unlock!
Note: Please remember that you can't cancel your order if it has been submitted and has begun processing!
Please note that we will not make any refunds to you if your Sony Xperia is “Hardlocked” and you order an unlock code, it is very important to check you have enough attempts first!
How to check?
Please insert a non-accepted SIM card and start up the phone. When the screen says "emergency calls"
1. Start up the phone and then press the Menu key ( ) and Back key ( ) as follows:
2. Pressing Key Sequences: Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back
Note: Please make sure the phone have SIMLOCK when pressing these keys to get into the Service menu.
Press *#*#7378423#*#* and access the service menu
You will see a menu:
Network Subset 10
Service Provider 10
If your device shows [ ] rather than [x] for all the boxes from above, it means that your device is unlocked.
If it shows [X] Network 0, it means your mobile phone is hardlocked and there are 0 attempts to enter the code. SO DON'T PLACE AN ORDER!
How to Unlock Sony Xperia C4 E5353 Phone - Tutorial!
Please read this step by step guide in order to unlock your Sony Ericsson handset.
1. Send us:
The IMEI of your mobile phone. The country and network where your phone is SIM locked. Your email address where you want to receive the code!
2. Then please check the price and availability and proceed to payment. Pay securely via PayPal!
3. When the code is ready we will send it to you via email. This code is usually a 16 digit code, depending by your device model!
Instructions on how to use the code for your Sony Xperia C4 E5353 device:
After you receive the code, all you need to do is to insert another SIM card and wait for your phone to read “Enter unlock code” or “Pin Network Unlock Code”. Then insert the code and your phone will be unlocked.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee