Unlock Sony Xperia Go ST27i ST27a Handset!
If you need to get your Xperia Go unlocked, SafeUnlockCode can help you with our quick, secure and super easy unlocking process. It’s cheaper than what you’d have to pay from mobile networks and a whole lot less hassle.
On top of all that, after the code has been sent your way, it’ll only take a minute or two of your time to get unlocked!
Need to unlock a different phone instead? We have dozens in our A-Z list
Being unlocked means you will have access to all major mobile networks across the globe, including AT&T, Orange, O2 or Rogers.
Follow these easy steps to get started with the unlock process!
1. Network - You’re going to need to provide the network your phone is locked to.
2. IMEI- This is a code that can be found by dialing *#06# and is needed a part of the unlock process. You can also find it on a sticker under the battery, and we will need the first 15 digits to provide you the right unlock code.
3. Country- Please also find out the country you bought your Xperia Go in.
We CANNOT make any refund to customers who fail to enter the IMEI or any other details in correctly. We support the cost of every IMEI entered so make sure to double check before making an order.
Finally, we highly advise you to check to see if your Xperia Go is hardlocked or not. To find this out, replicate the following.
-Enter a new SIM card (different to the network you’re locked to)
-Power on your handset
-Enter the following sequence of key presses- Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back OR dial *#*#7378423#*#*
-Wait for a message similar to below to pop up:
Network Subset 10
Service Provider 10
The number alongside the network will explain if your phone is hardlocked and how many remaining attempts you have at unlocking your phone. A 0 represents that your Xperia Go is hardlocked. If this is the case, DO NOT place an order with us, we unfortunately cannot help you beyond this point.
If you have a number higher than 0, you can continue with your order.
How to Unlock Sony Xperia Go ST27i ST27a Phone - Tutorial!
Follow these steps to place your order, receive your code and get your Xperia Go unlocked!
First, provide the information stated previously, along with your email address. Here’ a recap of what you’ll need to tell us:
- IMEI number
- Country your phone was purchased in
- Network the Xperia Go is locked to
- Email address we can send the code to
Now check availability and pricing, and then proceed to payment.
Once an email has been sent your way, open it up and find the unlock code, then follow these tips to get your Xperia Go unlocked.
Enter a SIM different to the network you are locked to.
Turn on your Xperia Go.
Wait for a screen to display asking for an unlock code
Enter in the code, and voila! Your phone should now unlock
If you’re having trouble with this process, you can contact us for help.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee