Unlock Sony Xperia J Handset!
Getting your Xperia J unlocked is a breeze with SafeUnlockCode. We provide easy to follow guidelines and our services are safe, secure and 100% guaranteed to work!
No technical knowledge is needed! Just follow the guidelines below!
Once you get your code, it’ll take less than three minutes of your time.
Once unlocked, you’ll be able to use your Xperia J with any GSM SIM across the globe, and unlocking through us will save you a lot of money because unlocking directly through O2, Vodafone, AT&T or others can cost upwards of $50!
If you’re not looking to unlock the Xperia J, but a different phone instead, check our list here.
You’ll need to follow these guidelines so we can help unlock your phone.
1. Find IMEI - This can be viewed by dialing *#06# from the Xperia J’s dialer, or by looking at the sticker underneath the battery and reading it from there
2. Phone’ country - we’ll need to know the country the phone is used in
3. Network - Let us know what mobile network your Xperia J is locked to
Note: No refunds can be given if you enter in the wrong information once orders have started. This is because we support the cost of each IMEI we try to unlock, so please make sure to enter the IMEI details correctly.
Finally, you’ll need to do a quick check to see if your Xperia J is hardlocked or not. Being hardlocked means you have run out of unlock attempts and can no longer unlock your phone.
To do this, follow these instructions:
- Enter a SIM card that doesn’t belong to your locked mobile network operator.
- Turn on your Xperia J.
- Enter the following sequence of keys- Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back (alternatively dial *#*#7378423#*#*)
- After this, a message should pop up showing information similar to this:
Network Subset 10
Service Provider 10
The number alongside network will tell you if you are hardlocked or not. 0 means you have no unlock attempts remaining and you are hardlocked and we unfortunately cannot unlock your phone for you. Any other number and you are good to go!
How to Unlock Sony Xperia J Phone - Tutorial!
Finally, you’ll need to follow these steps to get your Xperia J unlocked!
Send us the following:
- Phone’s country
- Phone’s network
- Email address so we can contact you
After this, check pricing and availability options and then proceed to payment.
Once the order has been processed, you should receive an email shortly containing the unlock code. To unlock your phone, enter a new SIM into your Xperia J, power on your handset and wait for the phone to ask for an unlock code or key. Enter the code we emailed you here and your phone will unlock!
Need help unlocking? Contact us.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee