Unlock Sony Xperia Miro ST23i Handset!
If you are looking to get your Xperia Miro unlocked, you probably already understand the expensive cost for unlock codes when going directly to your mobile network. Luckly, there are alternatives out there, and one of those great alternatives is our unlocking service right here at SafeUnlockCode.
No technical knowledge is needed to get unlocked, it’s fast, easy, and 100% guaranteed to work!
Need to unlock a different handset instead? We have a comprehensive list of all the phones we can unlock - have a look here
Once you are unlocked, you’ll no longer be stuck on just one network, and will be able to use multiple GSM networks all across the world, including the likes of T-Mobile, AT&T, O2, Orange and many more.
Although our unlock process is nice and easy to follow, you’ll still need to provide a bit of information so we can get you the correct unlock code.
This is the information we’ll need:
- IMEI- To get the IMEI, you can dial *#06# or look for the code underneath the battery. We are going to need the first 15 digits of the IMEI.
- Country and network- we’ll also need to know the original country the phone came from and the network your Xperia Miro is locked to.
Once you’ve collected this information, we suggest you find out if your handset is hardlocked. Being hardlocked will mean you cannot unlock your phone because you have run out of unlock attempts. At that point, we won’t be able to get you unlocked, so it is important you check before making an order.
How to check:
- First, enter a SIM card into your Xperia Miro. Power it on and wait for the screen to turn on and show ‘emergency calls’ symbol. At this point you can now enter the following combination of keys [Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back], or dial *#*#7378423#*#*.
-After doing this correctly, a menu will open on your screen with the following info:
Network Subset 10
Service Provider 10
Have a 0 next to the word network? If so, your phone is hardlocked and you will not be able to unlock your Xperia Miro with our service! If this is the case PLEASE DON’T PLACE AN ORDER. Any other number is fine, and represents the amount of unlock attempts you have left.
How to Unlock Sony Xperia Miro ST23i Phone - Tutorial!
Now that you’ve gathered information and made sure you still have unlock attempt remaining, follow the left over steps to get unlocked!
- Xperia Miro’s locked network
- Xperia Miro’s ‘home’ country
- Email address so we can send you the 16 digit unlock code
After you have entered this information correctly, you can check pricing and availability options and then go on to the payment process.
After you receive an email from us, open up the email and take the 16 digit code. Follow these steps to get unlocked:
Enter a SIM card not currently accepted by your Xperia Miro.
Turn on the handset and wait for it to boot up.
The screen should then ask for an unlock code- enter the 16 digit code here to get your phone unlocked!
In some cases the code will not be 16 digits, so don’t worry if the code you have isn’t.
If you do have problems entering the code, we are here to help.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee