Unlock Sony Xperia Neo L-MT25a-MT25i Handset!
Getting unlocked with SafeUnlockCode is easy as can be! It’s safe, secure, and we’ll make sure you follow the right steps and get unlocked in no time!
On average, it will require just two minutes of a person’s time to get the phone unlocked once the unlock code has been emailed out. If you want to get your Xperia Neo L unlocked, SafeUnlockCode may be the best opportunity for you.
Looking to unlock a different phone instead? Check out our comprehensive unlock list!
Once unlocked, you’ll be able to use any GSM network carrier across the globe, giving you access to the best deals available, whether that’s on AT&T, Rogers, Bell, O2 or nearly any other network available in your area!
We will need to get some information about your phone like mentioned before, we will need the correct detail about your phone before you make an order. We want to make this process as easy as possible for you though, so here’s a little summary of what you’ll need.
- IMEI - This is a code that can be found by dialing *#06# and is unique to your own Xperia Neo. You can usually find it on a sticker underneath the battery as well. We will need the first 15 digits to get you unlocked.
- Country - We’ll need to know what country your Xperia Neo was bought in (If you don’t know what this is, just use the country belonging to the network you are locked to.)
- Network - As you probably can guess, we’ll also need to know the network you are locked to.
Unfortunately, your phone can become “hardlocked,” and this means that you have run out of unlock attempts and the phone is now stuck locked to the network you are on. It’s best to check if you are hardlocked before placing an order because we cannot refund you if you are, or if you give us the wrong IMEI.
This bit is probably the hardest thing you’ll have to do to get your phone unlocked. But guess what - it’s easy. Here’s how to do it:
First, enter a SIM card that isn’t locked to the network you are currently using with your Xperia Neo. Now power up your handset and enter this sequence of key presses- [Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back] (If you can’t do that, just dial *#*#7378423#*#* instead.)
Once either of the above have been done, a service menu will appear, and you’ll be able to check if you’re hardlocked or not by looking at just one number.
It will look a little like this:
Network Subset 10
Service Provider 10
The number alongside network represents the amount of unlock attempts you have remaining. If it’ on 0, your Xperia Neo is hardlocked- if this is the case, PLEASE DO NOT place an order with us. Otherwise, carry on.
How to Unlock Sony Xperia Neo L-MT25a-MT25i Phone - Tutorial!
The next step is super easy. First, provide us with the information you’ve already gathered, along with an email address so we can send you the unlock code.
- Email address
Once you’ve given us the correct information (make sure to double check the info, especially the IMEI!) proceed to pricing and availability and then go to the payment process.
After you have entered this information correctly, you can check pricing and availability options and then go on to the payment process.
After this, you’ll soon receive an email from us with the unlock code. Now you can get unlocked! Do the following to let your Xperia Neo break free:
- Enter a SIM card into your Xperia Neo different to the network you are locked to.
- Turn the phone on and wait for it to power up.
- A screen should now appear with the unlock code entry field on. You’ll be able to enter it here, and you’ll now be unlocked!
Can’t find the unlock screen? Don’t worry - just send us a buzz and we’ll be in touch.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee