Unlock Sony Xperia Neo V (MT11) Handset!
The Xperia Neo V is easy to unlock with SafeUnlockCode. We understand the frustration that is present when trying to get an unlock code from a mobile network operator, and this can usually prove to be quite expensive as well. Luckily, if you’re looking for an easy stress-free unlock process at a price the fraction of what network operator charge, SafeUnlockCode has your back.
No technical knowledge is needed at all.
It will take just two minutes to get unlocked!
If you’re looking for a different phone to unlock, have a look at our list here.
Being unlocked will mean that you can choose between a whole host of deals from networks across the globe, including the likes of Rogers, Bell, Koodo and AT&T.
To get your Xperia Neo V unlocked, you will have to provide a bit of information about your smartphone. Don’t worry though, it’s easy to do, and won’t take much time at all.
We will need the following details to get your phone unlocked:
- IMEI - (You can find this by dialing *#06#)
- Network - your phone is locked to
Another thing you’ll need to check is whether your Xperia Neo V is hardlocked or not. Being hardlocked is a sad state for your smartphone as it means you will no longer be able to unlock the phone.
To check to see if you are hardlocked, do the following:
- Firstly enter a brand new SIM card into your Xperia Neo V (different to the network you are locked to)
- Now turn on your phone and enter the following sequence of keys -[Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back] Not working? Try dialing this instead - *#*#7378423#*#*
- After doing this, a services menu will appear, and this is where you’ll check to see if you’re hardlocked. Shown below is an example of what you’ll see:
Network Subset 10
Service Provider 10
Is the number next to network 0? If it is, you are hardlocked, which means we cannot unlock your handset!
How to Unlock Sony Xperia Neo V (MT11) Phone - Tutorial!
Now that you’ve gathered the information and made sure unlocking can be done, the next step is easy:
1. First, send us your IMEI, network and country - and then your email address so we can send an unlock code your way.
2. Secondly, proceed to payment and availability options.
3. After the order is made, wait for the email with the unlock key and then do the following - Enter a new SIM card into the Xperia Neo V then turn it on.
The phone should then ask for an unlock code. Enter you code here and your Xperia Neo V will be unlocked!
If you can’t find the unlock screen, don’t worry we can help, so contact us.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee