Unlock Sony Xperia Pro MK16 Handset!
Are you trying to unlock today your Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro MK16 to enjoy using it with Any GSM SIM Card worldwide? If yes, use now our fast and safe service!
NO technical skills required!
Once you receive the Code (16 digit network code) and easy to follow instructions, your handset will be unlocked in less than 2 minutes!
Our codes works for the latest models including Sony Xperia Play, Xperia Pro, Z10 and many more!
We are able to unlock the most GSM Carriers including Rogers, At&t, T-Mobile, Koodo, Telus, Vodafone, Fido, Bell, Orange, O2, Three and many more. We use the same method Networks and Carriers use to unlock your device and charge you $50 or more!
Before placing an order make sure you provide us the correct information!
1. The IMEI. (Find the IMEI by dialing *#06# on your phone or by checking the sticker underneath the battery) We need the first 15 digits of your IMEI.
2. Select the original country and operator of your handset and not the one you wish to use after the unlock process!
We will not make any refunds to you if you place a wrong order by not fulfilling the requirements mentioned above! The reason is because we support the cost for each IMEI we try to unlock!
Note: Please remember that you can't cancel your order if it has been submitted and has begun processing!
Please note that we will not make any refunds to you if your Sony Xperia is “Hardlocked” and you order an unlock code, it is very important to check you have enough attempts first!
How to check?
Please insert a non-accepted SIM card and start up the phone. When the screen says "emergency calls"
1. Start up the phone and then press the Menu key ( ) and Back key ( ) as follows:
2. Pressing Key Sequences: Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back
Note: Please make sure the phone have SIMLOCK when pressing these keys to get into the Service menu.
Press *#*#7378423#*#* and access the service menu
You will see a menu:
Network Subset 10
Service Provider 10
If your device shows [ ] rather than [x] for all the boxes from above, it means that your device is unlocked.
If it shows [X] Network 0, it means your mobile phone is hardlocked and there are 0 attempts to enter the code. SO DON'T PLACE AN ORDER!
How to Unlock Sony Xperia Pro MK16 Phone - Tutorial!
Follow this guide in order to unlock your Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro MK16.
1. Send us:
The IMEI of your mobile phone. The country and network where your phone is SIM locked. Your email address where you want to receive the code!
2. Then please check the price and availability and proceed to payment. Pay securely via PayPal!
3. When the code is ready we will send it to you via email. This code is usually a 16 digit code, depending by your device model!
Instructions on how to use the code for your Sony Ericsson device:
After you receive the code, all you need to do is to insert another SIM card and wait for your phone to read “Enter unlock code” or “Pin Network Unlock Code”. Then insert the code and your phone will be unlocked.
In case your phone doesn't ask for the code and there is no designated field to enter it, please contact us for support.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee