Unlock Sony Xperia XA2 Plus Dual Handset!
Unlock your Sony Xperia XA2 Plus Dual mobile phone! It’s convenient and also easy method plus it’s 100% assured to work!
NO technical skills required!
Once you receive the Code (16 digit network code) and easy to follow instructions, your handset will be unlocked in less than 2 minutes!
Our unlock code works also for the newest Sony Xperia models like Sony Xperia XA2 Plus, Sony Xperia XA2 Plus Dual, Sony Xperia XZ1 and many more!
We have list of phone here that we can unlock!
We are able to unlock the most GSM Carriers including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Cricket, Koodo, Telus, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Vodafone, Orange, O2, Three and many more.
Before placing orders please make sure you supply us the correct information of your Sony Xperia XA2 Plus Dual
Send us the correct IMEI. (Find the IMEI through dialing *#06# two on your telephone or through
checking the sticky label underneath the battery) We need the first 15 digits of your IMEI.
1. Select the original country and operator of your device and – not the one you wish to use after the unlock process!
Please Make sure that you will be two capable to fulfill each required instructions stated above, for we will no longer be providing any refunds if you mistakenly placing a wrong order. The reason is because we help the cost for each IMEI we try to unlock!
Note: Please know that cancellation of orders is no longer possible, for it will begin processing the moment it has been submitted.
Please note that we will not make any refunds to you if your Sony Xperia XA2 Plus Dual is “Hardlocked” and you order an unlock code, it is very important to check you have enough attempts first!
How to check?
Please insert a non-accepted SIM card and start up the phone. When the screen says "emergency calls"
1. Start up the phone and then press the Menu key ( ) and Back key ( ) as follows:
2. Pressing Key Sequences: Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back
Note: Please make sure the phone have SIMLOCK when pressing these keys to get into the Service menu.
Press *#*#7378423#*#* and access the service menu
You will see a menu:
Network Subset 10
Service Provider 10
If your device shows [ ] rather than [x] for all the boxes from above, it means that your device is unlocked.
If it shows [X] Network 0, it means your mobile phone is hardlocked and there are 0 attempts to enter the code. SO DON'T PLACE AN ORDER!
How to Unlock Sony Xperia XA2 Plus Dual Phone - Tutorial!
Follow this step by step guide in order to unlock your Sony Ericsson smartphone.
1. Send us:
The IMEI of your mobile phone. The country and community where your phone is SIM locked. Your e-mail address where you choose to receive the code!
2. Kindly check first the price and availability of the product before proceeding to payment. For a much secured way of paying, pay us through PayPal.
3. Once ready, You’ll immediately receive the code through email.-Which is a 16 digit code, depending on your device model!
Instructions on how to use the code for your Sony Xperia XA2 Plus Dual device:
After you receive the code, all you need to do is to insert another SIM card and wait for your phone to read “Enter unlock code” or “Pin Network Unlock Code”. Then insert the code and your phone will be unlocked.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee