Unlock Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact Handset!
How to unlock Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact phone? Just use our safe and affordable Sony unlocking codes
NO technical skills required!
We support for unlocking the latest models including Xperia XZ 2 , Xperia XA2, XA2 Ultra, Xperia R1 from the most GSM networks including At&t, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Cricket, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Koodo, Telus, Vodafone, Orange, O2, EE, Three, SFR, Mobilcom and many more.
To be able to generate the right solution for your device, please make sure the phone has enough unlock attempts left and you send us the:
1. Correct 15 digits IMEI number. (Find it by dialing *#06# on your phone)
2. The country and network where your phone is sim locked
Please note that we will not make any refunds to you if your phone is “Hardlocked”. How to check the number of the unlock attempts on your Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact:
Press *#*#7378423#*#* and access the service menu
You will see a menu:
Network Subset 10
Service Provider 10
If your device shows [ ] rather than [x] for all the boxes from above, it means that your device is unlocked.
If it shows [X] Network 0, it means your mobile phone is hardlocked and there are 0 attempts to enter the code. SO PLEASE DON'T PLACE AN ORDER!
How to Unlock Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact Phone - Tutorial!
1. Fill the online order form with:
- network ( please insert the original network, NOT the network you want to use after)
- email address
2. Check the availability and pay securely via PayPal
3. Receive the full instructions on your email and please follow it carefully to complete the process.
Note: for devices from MetroPCS and T-Mobile the unlock will be via unlock application so please read all our T&C first.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee