Unlock Sony Xperia Z2 Handset!
Start to unlock now your Sony Xperia Z2 mobile phone and use it with Any GSM SIM Card worldwide! Fast and easy process!
We are able to unlock the most GSM Carriers including Rogers, Fido, Bell, At&t, T-Mobile, Orange, O2, Koodo, Telus, Vodafone, Three and many more.
1. The correct IMEI. (Find the IMEI by dialing *#06# on your phone or by checking the sticker underneath the battery) We need the first 15 digits of your IMEI.
Note: Please remember that you can't cancel your order if it has been submitted and has begun processing!
Please note that we will not make any refunds to you if your Sony Xperia Z2 is “Hardlocked” and you order an unlock code, it is very important to check you have enough attempts first!
Please insert a non-accepted SIM card and start up the phone. When the screen says "emergency calls"
1. Start up the phone and then press the Menu key ( ) and Back key ( ) as follows:
Press *#*#7378423#*#* and access the service menu
You will see a menu:
Network Subset 10
Service Provider 10
If your device shows [ ] rather than [x] for all the boxes from above, it means that your device is unlocked.
If it shows [X] Network 0, it means your mobile phone is hardlocked and there are 0 attempts to enter the code. SO DON'T PLACE AN ORDER!
How to Unlock Sony Xperia Z2 Phone - Tutorial!
1. Send us:
2. Then please check the price and availability and proceed to payment. Pay securely via PayPal using your account or your debit/credit card!
Instructions on how to use the code:
After you receive the code, all you need to do is to insert another SIM card and then insert the code and your phone will be unlocked.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee