Unlock Sony Xperia Z5 Handset!
Do you need help to unlock your Sony Xperia Z5 handset? If yes, the process is easy, fast and simple. Just follow simple instructions then your phone will be unlocked and you can enjoy using it with any GSM Sim card worldwide!
NO technical skills required, anybody can do it in a couple of minutes!
Once you receive the Code (16 digit network code) and easy to follow instructions, your handset will be unlocked in less than 2 minutes!Our codes works also to the other Sony Xperia models including Xperia XA2 Ultra, Xperia Z4, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZQ, Xperia i1, Xperia T2 and many more!
For more lists of phone models just visit here! If you have any questions please comment down below!
We are able to unlock the most GSM Carriers including Rogers, Fido, Bell, At&t, T-Mobile, Koodo, Telus, Vodafone, Orange, O2, Three and many more. We use the same method Networks and Carriers use to unlock your device and charge you $50 or more!
Before placing orders on our website please make sure you provide us the correct information!
1. Send us the correct IMEI. (Find the IMEI by dialing *#06# on your phone or by checking the sticker underneath the battery) We need the first 15 digits of your IMEI.
2. Select the original country and operator of your phone and – not the one you wish to use after the unlock process!
We will not make any refunds to you if you place a wrong order by not fulfilling the requirements mentioned above! The reason is because we support the cost for each IMEI we try to unlock!
Note: Please remember that you can't cancel your order if it has been submitted and has begun processing!
Please note that we will not make any refunds to you if your Sony Xperia Z5 is “Hardlocked” and you order an unlock code, it is very important to check you have enough attempts first!
How to check?
Please insert a non-accepted SIM card and start up the phone. When the screen says "emergency calls"
1. Start up the phone and then press the Menu key ( ) and Back key ( ) as follows:
2. Pressing Key Sequences: Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back
Note: Please make sure the phone have SIMLOCK when pressing these keys to get into the Service menu.
Press *#*#7378423#*#* and access the service menu
You will see a menu:
Network Subset 10
Service Provider 10
If your device shows [ ] rather than [x] for all the boxes from above, it means that your device is unlocked.
If it shows [X] Network 0, it means your mobile phone is hardlocked and there are 0 attempts to enter the code. SO DON'T PLACE AN ORDER!
How to Unlock Sony Xperia Z5 Phone - Tutorial!
Please read this step by step guide in order to unlock your Sony Xperia Z5 handset.
1. Send us few details:
The IMEI of your mobile phone. The country and network where your phone is SIM locked. Your email address where you want to receive the code!
2. Then please check the price and availability and proceed to payment. Pay securely via PayPal!
3. When the code is ready we will send it to you via email. This code is usually a 16 digit code, depending by your device model!
Instructions on how to use the code for your Sony Ericsson device:
After you receive the code, all you need to do is to insert another SIM card and wait for your phone to read “Enter unlock code” or “Pin Network Unlock Code”. Then insert the code and your phone will be unlocked.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee