Unlock Sony Xperia ZL C6503 Handset!
Mobile network operators make the unlock process look like a difficult undesirable thing that many would choose to avoid. When unlocking through a mobile network, this is quite true, but if you unlock through us, it’ll be so much simpler, and a whole lot cheaper!
We offer a safe and secure unlock process. Once you get your code, your Xperia ZL C6503 will be unlocked within seconds!
If you’re looking to unlock a different phone or model instead, we probably have it in our A-Z directory.
After you get unlocked, your Xperia ZL will be usable on practically any network across the world! This includes O2, Vodafone, Telus, Three, T-mobile, AT&T, Orange, and a lot more!
First, find your IMEI - to do this, just dial *#06# and it’ll show on your screen.
Country - Next tell us the country that you bought your Xperia ZL C6503 in.
Network - Also tell us the network your Xperia ZL is locked to.
NOTE: If you incorrectly enter this information in the unlock process, we will NOT be able to refund you! Make sure to enter all information correctly.
Next, you’ll need to make sure you aren’t hardlocked. If you’re hardlocked, it will mean your phone will have run out of unlock attempts and you won’t be able to get our phone unlocked through us.
Here’s how to find out:
- First, enter a SIM card differing to the network you are locked to.
- Now turn it on and wait till you can access the ‘emergency calls’ screen.
- After this, dial *#*#7378423#*#* on the emergency calls screen OR press Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back.
A service menu will now pop up:
Network Subset 10
Service Provider 10
What number do you have alongside network? If it is 0, this means you are hardlocked and have run out of unlock attempts.
If this is the case, please DO NOT place an order with us.
How to Unlock Sony Xperia ZL C6503 Phone - Tutorial!
Now all you need to do is go through the order process.
- First, send us your Xperia ZL C6503’s IMEI, its country and the network it is locked to. Also send us an email address so we can mail you your unlock code.
- Next step will involve proceeding to the checkout. First check pricing and availability, and then make a payment.
- After your order processes and you receive the unlock code via email, power up your Xperia ZL (with the new SIM card still in.) and then enter the unlock code in the ‘enter unlock code’ entry field.
Once you have done this, you will be unlocked!
Don’t see the unlock code entry field? Contact us.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee