Unlock ZTE Blade V8 Lite Handset!
Do you want to unlock your ZTE Blade V8 Lite to use it with any GSM SIM Card worldwide? If yes, SafeUnlockCode can do that for you with our Online Unlocking Service!
NO technical skills required!
Once you receive our unlock code and also the instructions, you will be able to unlock your mobile phone in less than 5 minutes!
The codes can be used for the latest models like Grand S, Blade V8 mini, Blade V8 pro, Tempo and more.
Check for more of the list here!
We are able to unlock the most GSM Carriers across the world, including: Orange, Verizon, 3 Three, EE, At&t, T-mobile, Rogers, Fido, Vodafone + all other GSM Carriers!
Before placing an order for a code please make sure you send us the correct information of your ZTE Blade V8 Lite handset!
1. Send us the correct IMEI. (Find the IMEI by dialing *#06# on your phone or by checking the sticker underneath the battery) The IMEI is a 15 or 16 digit number and is unique.
2. Choose the original country and operator of your phone and – not the one you wish to use after the unlock process!
We will not make any refunds to you if you place a wrong order by not fulfilling the requirements mentioned above! The reason is because we support the cost for each IMEI we try to unlock!
Note: Please remember that you can't cancel your order if it has been submitted and has begun processing!
How to Unlock ZTE Blade V8 Lite Phone - Tutorial!
Follow this step-by-step guide in order to unlock your ZTE Blade V8 Lite.
1. Send us few details:
The IMEI of your cell phone. The country and network where your cell phone is SIM locked. Remember we need the original country and network of your phone! Your email address where you want to receive the code!
2. Check the price and availability and proceed to payment.
3. As soon as possible you will receive the right code on your email. This code is an 8 digit or a 16 digit code, depending by your handset model!
Instructions on how to unlock your ZTE phone:
When you receive the code, all you need to do is to insert another SIM card into your phone and wait for your phone to read “Enter unlock code” or “Pin Network Unlock Code”.
Then insert the code and your device will be unlocked.
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee