How to unlock Moto G4 from Canadian Networks
Getting a new phone means it’s locked and you need to unlock it. The Moto G4 is a great phone filled with excellent camera features like the auto-HDR.
It has amazing protective display Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and it has a very solid battery.
You can use the Moto G4 for taking amazing pictures that will last you forever and if you lose your phone for listening music often then the active noise cancellation with dedicated mic will help you a lot.
How to unlock your phone
In this article we will show you how to unlock your Moto G4 from Canadian networks like Telus, Bell, SaskTel, Ice Wireless and more. You can still unlock your phone from other networks, just follow the instructions here.
Carefully read and follow the instructions below:
You’ll need to submit all of this information in the form at the end of this post.
- IMEI number – find your IMEI number by calling *#06$# on your phone or you can go to “about device” in your settings menu.
- The country where your device is from.
- Your valid email address so we can you the unlock code.
You must submit the correct IMEI number. If you send us a wrong IMEI number, we cannot unlock your phone and we cannot offer you a refund.
The system will show an estimated time it takes for your IMEI when you check the availability. It varies from a few minutes to a few business days, depending on the original country and network of your device.
We’ll send you the unlock code to your email. So make sure you check your inbox and junk/spam mail folders too. Your unlock code may be in one of those. Here are the full instructions on how to unlock your Moto G4 phone after receiving your unlock code:
Start by turning off your phone. Then insert a GSM SIM card that’s not on the original network. After that just turn your phone back on.
A new screen will show up asking you for an unlock code. Enter the code we sent you and your phone will be unlocked. After unlocking your device, you can use it on any other carrier.
Need any help with the last step? Feel free to contact us.
- How to unlock Moto G4 from USA Networks
- How to unlock Moto G4 T-Mobile USA
- How to unlock Moto G4 on O2 (UK)
- How to unlock Moto G4 Rogers (Canada)
- How to unlock Moto G4 on Koodo (Canada)
- Other news
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime for European Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime EE, O2 & All UK Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Cricket USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime AT&T USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) T-Mobile USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) AT&T USA
- How to unlock Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 Rogers Canada
- How to unlock Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 MetroPCS USA
- How to unlock Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 Cricket USA