How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 02 UK
Whether you purchased your Samsung Galaxy A8 O2 UK on pay as you go or contract, it would have most probably have been locked onto one network since the day it came from the store.
Network companies are locking phones as it is a successful way of maintaining customers. However, recently, customers have realised that it is extremely easy to simply unlock their phones.
Unlocking smartphones is much easier than you would have thought.
Click here to read the full list of phones that we can unlock!
To complete the unlocking process on your phone, you do not need any technical skills at all. Neither will you need any support from someone who does. You simply need your Samsung Galaxy A8, an internet connection and the SIM card that works on your chosen network.
Unlocking your phone comes with many benefits and the main attractive one is that you will be able to get a huge range of price deals with other network companies out there. For the first time, you will be able to shop around for the best deals on the market.
The Samsung Galaxy A8 runs on Android 7.11 and boasts a decent size 5.6” screen. The phone comes in two versions, either Single SIM or Dual SIM, depending on your preference. One of the highlights of this phone is that is features the Always-on Display, which is popular with users. It has also been given IP68 certification for dust and water proofing, which allows you to submerge it under water for up to 30 minutes in depths of 1.5 meters.
Lastly, it has been protected with Corning Gorilla Glass to ensure that the phone is protected well, for longer.
Locating Your IMEI Number
The first step in unlocking your phone is finding out the IMEI number for your mobile phone. Once you have found this out you will need to send it to your unlock provider. But please be sure that you are providing the IMEI number of your specific phone as they are unique to each individual phone. Without providing this information, you will not be able to be given a valid unlock code.
Follow the below tutorial to find out your IMEI number
1. Click the “Settings” button, located on your Home screen
2. Tap “About Device”
3. Click on the “Status” button
4. Click on the “IMEI Information” button
5. Your IMEI number will now be shown on your screen
Unlocking Your Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)
Once you have your IMEI number to hand, please make a note of this. You can then begin by searching for an unlock provider online but be sure that you are going with one that is trustworthy to ensure you are given a valid code.
Once you have purchased your unlock code from a provider, you can then use this for the final step in the process. Follow the instructions below to complete unlocking your phone from O2 UK network.
1. Switch your phone off
2. Take out the SIM card
3. Insert your new SIM card
4. Switch your phone back on
5. You will not be asked for the unlock code
6. Enter in the unlock code provided
7. Your phone will now be successfully unlocked for you to use immediately
Unlock Your Phone TodayNeed Help? Contact Us!
- Other news
- How to SIM unlock iPhone 8
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S21
- How to Unlock the iPhone 13
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S10 for At&t, Cricket, T-Mobile, MetroPCS USA
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium AT&T
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 02 UK
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for European Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for USA Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Rogers Canada