For a short while in 2012, everyone thought RIM, now Blackberry, were going to crash and burn in their attempts to recapture some of the market now dominated by Apple, Android and Windows Phone.
However, Blackberry have managed to pull up out of their slowly declining profits and score a decent 1 million Blackberry 10 models sold in Q4 2012. In this fiscal quarter for Blackberry, they sold a total of 6 million handsets, of which 5 million were previous generation models, but it’s clear that the 1 million BB10 sales pushed in a whole lot...
A new Blackberry phone is in town. Blackberry, earlier used to known as Research in Motion, has after a long wait, unleashed its smartphone running on QNX-based OS 10 platform. To bring the eminence back in the market, very much is at stake, after taking into account the extortionate time they have consumed for it.
Certainly, it has been rough job for Blackberry to make an attempt to stand in the crowd which is already bursting with the high end Android Smartphones, Trendy Windows 8 phones and none other than iPhone.
Despite of other facts,...
- Other news
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S10 for At&t, Cricket, T-Mobile, MetroPCS USA
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium AT&T
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 02 UK
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for European Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for USA Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Rogers Canada
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for T-Mobile USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for European Networks