Not everybody affords to buy the latest flagship smartphones that appear on the market and many people don’t consider that it is necessary for them to have such sophisticated gadgets.
That’s why budget phones are always a good and practical choice for people who want to stay modern and enjoy the facilities at a sufficient level. The LG Optimus L7 P705 is one of those phones that has all you need at a good price.
Having quite small and handy dimensions (125.5 x 67 x 8.7 mm), a Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon processor and 4 GB of internal...
The LG Optimus L9 P769 is quite a handy phone, slim and easily maneuverable and at the same time responsive to your interactive needs. It has a 4.5” screen with 960 x 540 pixels resolution, a 2150 mAh battery and a total internal space of 4 GB, with the possibility of adding a memory card for up to 32 GB.
You can surely have plenty of fun with this gadget and although it’s not a flagship smartphone, it has everything you need. For the artistic side of you it has two cameras, one front-facing and one rear-facing (5MP) and plenty of...
- Other news
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S10 for At&t, Cricket, T-Mobile, MetroPCS USA
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium AT&T
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 02 UK
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for European Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for USA Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Rogers Canada
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for T-Mobile USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for European Networks